Tlaib Will Not Let FACTS Get In The Way Of A Good LIE

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Clueless’: Jewish Groups Blast Tlaib For Claiming Israel Is A Racist, Apartheid State Denying Vaccine To Her Grandmother

“I think it’s really important to understand Israel is a racist state and that they would deny Palestinians, like my grandmother, access to a vaccine, that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be able to be protected by this global pandemic,” Tlaib told Democracy Now! host Ann Goodman in response a to a question about Israel vaccinating about 20% of its citizens.

“And it’s really hard to watch as this apartheid state continues to deny their own neighbors, the people that breathe the same air they breathe, that live in the same communities,” Tlaib continued, alleging that Israel is implementing “racist policies” that deny Palestinians basic freedoms.

herb749

Grandma needs to get in line like the rest of us. The Palestinians can purchase their vaccines like everyone else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If anyone from the Squad's lips are moving you can safely assume they're spewing lies. Rashida Tlaib is a radical nutjob who doesn't belong anywhere near our government, and yet there she is.

Clem72

She should have said it was the Russians who were racist, since they are the ones refusing to send the 100k vaccines the Palestinians purchased from them.

That said, many Jews (especially those who hold particularly fervent religious beliefs) are blatantly racist. I know several, and the stuff I used to hear at work nearly every day would have given our HR team palpitations if they knew.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If anyone from the Squad's lips are moving you can safely assume they're spewing lies. Rashida Tlaib is a radical nutjob who doesn't belong anywhere near our government, and yet there she is.
That sounds like some of the "Christian Nationalism" that my national church is talking about.

BOP

Grandma needs to get in line like the rest of us. The Palestinians can purchase their vaccines like everyone else.
I say give it to her first so we can see if there are any side affects, and if so, what they are.

BOP

She should have said it was the Russians who were racist, since they are the ones refusing to send the 100k vaccines the Palestinians purchased from them.

That said, many Jews (especially those who hold particularly fervent religious beliefs) are blatantly racist. I know several, and the stuff I used to hear at work nearly every day would have given our HR team palpitations if they knew.
Racist against whom? Please be a little more specific.

Clem72

Racist against whom? Please be a little more specific.

This was in Riverside county, so I will give you two guesses and both will probably be correct. Though to be fair, I have heard every bit as bad from some locals after moving here.