To all going to the 'Skins game!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
lol

I wonder if Romo or Owens will even play. Wouldn't it be better to lose? I mean they could just face us eventually in the playoffs at home anyways?

vbailey

vbailey
Going to cozy up in the family room next to the nice warm woodstove and watch it on the 73inch. Iam for the redskins this game althought hubby is a Dallas fan. I'd like to see the Skins make it to the play off. My son is a Pats fan and I usaully just have fun watching, but I will be for the Skins for sure Sunday.

Kerad

lol

I wonder if Romo or Owens will even play. Wouldn't it be better to lose? I mean they could just face us eventually in the playoffs at home anyways?

Owens certainly isn't, and Romo might see a quarter of action...if that.

If Wade Phillips has any sense at all, he'll have the JV squad in after halftime, and will run the same 5 plays all game.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Owens certainly isn't, and Romo might see a quarter of action...if that.

If Wade Phillips has any sense at all, he'll have the JV squad in after halftime, and will run the same 5 plays all game.

But Terry Glenn is making his season debut :bigwhoop:

The bad thing about this, its a lose lose for the Skins..

Cuz say we win, then its "oh, we didn't play our starters the whole game" and heaven forbid we lose, then its "ya'll ain't even good enough to beat our 2nd and 3rd string"

Which, a loss isn't totally out of the blue, just look at our track record, we play great for a couple games, then like crap a couple games...and we just played good a few games in a row...now granted, I don't care how we play, or who ya'll play, as long as we win..and then I hope to come to Dallas..if we get there, trust me, ya'll don't want to see us because that means we will def. have ya'lls asses in the bag...

It'll be interesting to see what happens...

Kerad

But Terry Glenn is making his season debut :bigwhoop:

The bad thing about this, its a lose lose for the Skins..

Cuz say we win, then its "oh, we didn't play our starters the whole game" and heaven forbid we lose, then its "ya'll ain't even good enough to beat our 2nd and 3rd string"

Which, a loss isn't totally out of the blue, just look at our track record, we play great for a couple games, then like crap a couple games...and we just played good a few games in a row...now granted, I don't care how we play, or who ya'll play, as long as we win..and then I hope to come to Dallas..if we get there, trust me, ya'll don't want to see us because that means we will def. have ya'lls asses in the bag...

It'll be interesting to see what happens...

Oh, I'm not a big Dallas fan...I was just speaking as an NFL fan. (Though I do prefer the Cowboys to the Redskins.)

This reminds me of a similar situation with the Bills a few years ago. The Bills had to beat the Steelers in the final regular season game up in Buffalo. The Steelers had their playoff position locked up, and were playing their scrubs all game.

Well...turns out the Steeler's benchwarmers knocked the Bills off and out of the playoffs. If I remember correctly, that was the game that introduced Willie Parker to the NFL. I think he was one of the "scrubs"...and had a great game.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Oh, I'm not a big Dallas fan...I was just speaking as an NFL fan. (Though I do prefer the Cowboys to the Redskins.)

This reminds me of a similar situation with the Bills a few years ago. The Bills had to beat the Steelers in the final regular season game up in Buffalo. The Steelers had their playoff position locked up, and were playing their scrubs all game.

Well...turns out the Steeler's benchwarmers knocked the Bills off and out of the playoffs. If I remember correctly, that was the game that introduced Willie Parker to the NFL. I think he was one of the "scrubs"...and had a great game.

:lol: sorry, I should of been a little more specific, the terry glenn part was directed towards your post.. the rest was just a broad post...

But your right... it does happen, I mean, granted the guys may not be starters, but they are in the NFL for a reason, and not at home like how many other millions and millions of us...and the good thing about sports, is granted, you have your power house in every league, but any one can lose to anyone on any giving day.. its part of the drive that makes us watch the Pats when they are on tv, or the Colts, knowing more than likely they will win no matter who they play.

Last edited:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Ok please do not yell at me for this. I will show my stupidity here. :dork: How many more games to the playoffs? What is the Skins chances right now? I am just starting to get into football. Never cared to much for it when I didnt have a team to root for. Now I love it and am still learning. Please forgive me :buddies:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ok please do not yell at me for this. I will show my stupidity here. :dork: How many more games to the playoffs? What is the Skins chances right now? I am just starting to get into football. Never cared to much for it when I didnt have a team to root for. Now I love it and am still learning. Please forgive me :buddies:
This is the final regular season game.

If the Redskins win, they're in the playoffs. If they lose, they go home and look ahead to next year. Win or lose. Go or go home. Deal or no deal.

Right now, the Redskins are looking pretty good to be a lock.