To All Pittsburgh Fans!

B

Bruzilla

I know our Penguins are doing great, but I thought we should all take a moment to also observe that our Champion Pittsburgh Passion woman's football team is now 3-0 and in first place, and looks to be heading for a second consecutive championship. Let's give a shout out to the ladies.

By the way, they are playing in Baltimore on May 17, so for you Maryland folks who like Pittsburgh sports, you should go show some support.

Home of the Pittsburgh Passion | Independent Women's Football League

AndyMarquisLIVE

I know our Penguins are doing great, but I thought we should all take a moment to also observe that our Champion Pittsburgh Passion woman's football team is now 3-0 and in first place, and looks to be heading for a second consecutive championship. Let's give a shout out to the ladies.

By the way, they are playing in Baltimore on May 17, so for you Maryland folks who like Pittsburgh sports, you should go show some support.

Home of the Pittsburgh Passion | Independent Women's Football League
:bs:

Women can't play football. :sarcasm:

All the Danica Patrick haters told me so. They tell me women lack the physical ability to play football or hockey or other rough and tough professional sports. :rolleyes: