To all showing today

Robin

Good Luck in advance, Try and keep yourself and the wonderful athletes (your mounts) cool and hydrated. Have fun and travel safe.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
HAha, I was huddled under my tarp with Peanut. Some of those lightening strikes were CLOSE! I had just gotten on when it started to rain. I saw a BIG bolt over by the trails in the woods and hopped off. I felt taller than anything near the warm-up area and it was cool. :)

I thought for sure they'd start again after it passed, but so many had left that they just went ahead and called it. :(

DawnR

i started over to Oak Ridge, and just as I passed Wheately's the sky turned black, huge raindrops started spattering down, and frightful lightening started. The sky looked blackest over towards Oak Ridge so I turned around and went back home. Sorry I missed seeing everyone.

bhoffman

yeah we tried waiting it out but we had loaded the horses up and by the time they had called it we were getting in the truck and leaving everything was soaked and my boots were swimming pools inside of them luckily i only saw two horses loose once the storm picked up but thank god nobody got hurt. o well better safe than sorry, if they had continued on with the show they would have taken the risk of people slipping because the ring was really drenched but its ok better luck next time in september:)