To all you folks

black dog

Free America
Putting her dumbass on iggy has been a huge enhancement in my viewing enjoyment here.
I used to wonder what Super Shoes sees in her.........:bigwhoop:
I will say the drunk 3 am PM's were funny,,,, but sad...:otter:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
She's probably reading and taking notes at this very moment.
She must take notes because she will bring up the most random thing about a person that they must have posted about a while ago in her responses. I have a good memory but can't remember every little tidbit I read about everyone on this forum to bring it back up months later in a totally unrelated conversation.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She must take notes because she will bring up the most random thing about a person that they must have posted about a while ago in her responses. I have a good memory but can't remember every little tidbit I read about everyone on this forum to bring it back up months later in a totally unrelated conversation.

:yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Why would you want to remember every tidbit? You have a life, a job, a family and things that bring you happiness. You are not mean and vindictive and are in fact a very nice person!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Why would you want to remember every tidbit? You have a life, a job, a family and things that bring you happiness. You are not mean and vindictive and are in fact a very nice person!
That was my point. Most people have enough going on that little things like that are quickly forgotten. Maybe that is why she posts the same things over and over again. She thinks we forgot but it's just that we don't care. Her vile behavior plays into people's attitude towards her but yet everyone else is the meanie.

frequentflier

happy to be living
That was my point. Most people have enough going on that little things like that are quickly forgotten. Maybe that is why she posts the same things over and over again. She thinks we forgot but it's just that we don't care. Her vile behavior plays into people's attitude towards her but yet everyone else is the meanie.
Always the victim :bawl:

MiddleGround

Bumping this thread just shows some of the past history. I don't ask anyone to "take sides". People can make up their own minds and think for themselves. I disagree with people all the time. I just don't go all vapid and kirk out.

And yet... you still felt the uncontrollable need to say this:

Feel free to defend her. Homesick hasn't been seen in quite sometime and she needs someone in her corner.

Exactly what did you mean by that if not to assign and/or ask me to take a side? :tap:

MiddleGround

I made a statement. Read into it however you want. It makes no difference to me.

Ah yes. The classic "I can't be responsible for you not knowing what I meant" defense.

Battle cry of the back peddler.

No matter... I am sure there are those of us who know what you meant and then there are those who choose to ignore it.

Just don't be late for first period... Mmmmkay :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ah yes. The classic "I can't be responsible for you not knowing what I meant" defense.

Battle cry of the back peddler.

No matter... I am sure there are those of us who know what you meant and then there are those who choose to ignore it.

Just don't be late for first period... Mmmmkay :yay:
I'm not going to debate you on this. You may have the last word. :yay: