To any Boston Red Sox fans

itsbob

I bowl overhand
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Look out, the Yankees are coming! :evil: :yahoo:
Boston.. hmmmm, haven't been paying much attention this season.. but since they are the center of the Sports Universe, maybe I should start. Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.. Yeah BABY!!

AndyMarquisLIVE

itsbob said:
Boston.. hmmmm, haven't been paying much attention this season.. but since they are the center of the Sports Universe, maybe I should start. Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.. Yeah BABY!!
Boston's NL East lead has shrunk from 11 games to 5 in about 2 weeks.

A-Rod and Roger Clemens are on fire lately.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Boston's NL East lead has shrunk from 11 games to 5 in about 2 weeks.

A-Rod and Roger Clemens are on fire lately.

Yeah, but you can always count on the pinstripes to choke when it counts. :ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
It does count. Surpass Boston and force them to have to fight for a playoff spot.

:sigh: What I meant was, that the Yankees go on this comeback march every August. They always end up in the playoffs, but seem to choke every year. And Steinbrenner pays out some big bucks to get the lineup he has, but he still doesn't have a ring.

Nevermind.

AndyMarquisLIVE

To my anonymous karmabombing pussy:

Dear squirreldick,
let's see how much you know about everything and you come and speak your mind in the forums.

Oh, because you're actually afraid that you can't take what you dish out. Go kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Sincerely,
Andy