To B or not to B !

To B or not to B

• Guy#2 Should be mad at his best friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at his wife.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at both.

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Guy#2 Should realize he would have done the same and ask for a turn.

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
rack'm said:
YES!!!!

Marriage is a bond between a man and a woman, not a man and his tramp bi wife.

Sex means something to me, it's a commitment to each other, not just a nut.
True that brotherman.
But you can't change what had all ready happend, so make the best of it then dump the beotch.

rack'm

Jaded
gumbo said:
True that brotherman.
But you can't change what had all ready happend, so make the best of it then dump the beotch.

I would kick them out......as they were....:lol:

To do anything else would go against everything that I am.....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
rack'm said:
I would kick them out......as they were....:lol:

To do anything else would go against everything that I am.....
I can see both sides to this situation. Can't really blame Rack'm for how he feels, can ya?
On the other hand, it's a juicy predicament. What to do? :confused:

I suppose it's a matter of which head you're thinking with, at the time.

Consequences be damned, or can you see far enough into the future and realize what will, or can become of all of it, as a result. :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Penn said:
I can see both sides to this situation. Can't really blame Rack'm for how he feels, can ya?
On the other hand, it's a juicy predicament. What to do? :confused:

I suppose it's a matter of which head you're thinking with, at the time.

Consequences be damned, or can you see far enough into the future and realize what will, or can become of all of it, as a result. :shrug:
Reality is reality whether you like it or not.
So just make the best of it. :cheers:

T

tikipirate

sweetpea said:
I honestly thought every man had a fantasy of 2 women :confused:

Sweetpea,

Imagine walking into your house, calling out, "Honey, I'm home!" and walking into the bedroom to see your husband blowing your best friend's husband.

Suddenly it's not so much fun anymore.

But that doesn't seem to be the problem with F1 and F2 (which goes to your fantasy theory.) Unfortunately, they don't seem smart enough to be worried about the snatch-fest, but are getting tied up in their macho BS...at work...

As stated above, I would never touch a friend's wife/girlfriend, and I am certain that no friend of mine would touch my wife/girlfriend. We would sit down and discuss what we are going to do about being both involved with a pair of crack-snacking, clam-slamming nightmare chicks.

(Not to denigrate the true lesbian women of SoMD. You guys subject yourselves to your own drama, but don't usually tie up men's hearts and lives in the equation.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Here's my new opinion:

If F#2 cheats on his wife, he shouldn't be mad at her for flipping the script and cheating on him. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? F#1 is a different story. Isn't there some unwritten rule that you don't sleep with your friend's chick? If not, there should be. Whatever happened to "Bros before Hos?" :shrug:

tikipirate said:
walking into the bedroom to see your husband blowing your best friend's husband.
Ok...I did and I :barf: happy now.

Get a grip please. There is a BIG fricken difference! And we all know it. A man loses his manliness there =unattractive. Where does a woman lose her femininess?

Last edited:
V

Vixen

:shrug: <--- looks deflicted - reminds me of "Walks like an Egyptian."

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
Here's my new opinion:

If F#2 cheats on his wife, he shouldn't be mad at her for flipping the script and cheating on him. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? F#1 is a different story. Isn't there some unwritten rule that you don't sleep with your friend's chick? If not, there should be. Whatever happened to "Bros before Hos?" :shrug:
Not one vote for Guy #2 should be mad at his best friend :shrug: