To Hell and back... and it only took a week!

rio

Oh how I missed this place, with people as shameful as me, while I was away for 2 weeks with little or no internet access. There's no place like home after you've been to Kansas!
We are not and I think that is why I am better on here. We are all deplorables on somd.com.
Well, mostly humor here. If I get sick of woketard sh!t I come here where the semi normal kids play. :bann:
Yup. We're all perfectly norma.......

ooooo....shiny.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh how I missed this place, with people as shameful as me, while I was away for 2 weeks with little or no internet access. There's no place like home after you've been to Kansas!

Welcome back to the crazy house :huggy:

Reactions: rio

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
In the "Oops of the day", I went back onto the site and not only wasn't I banned but the person I called a flaming a-hole wasn't even talking about me. :blushing: That person and I posted similar things and I assumed the **** comment was about me. At least I wasn't the only one who thought that as others posted that it looked like the comment was made towards me.

rio

:lmao:
:huggy: sounds like something I would do! Oops!
In the "Oops of the day", I went back onto the site and not only wasn't I banned but the person I called a flaming a-hole wasn't even talking about me. :blushing: That person and I posted similar things and I assumed the **** comment was about me. At least I wasn't the only one who thought that as others posted that it looked like the comment was made towards me.