To Hell and back... and it only took a week!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Got tired of the endless politics and Covid19 threads so I decided to expand my forum horizons. Found a cat forum that looked interesting and seemed to have some helpful advice. Well, the term "crazy cat person" is real. Those people be cray cray!! I only last a week and already had 3 people on ignore over there. :lol: I have noticed some things about crazy cat people. First, they don't own cats. They are owned by cats. When your life revolves around your cat and their needs, you are a crazy cat person. When you think vets know nothing and you are the expert, you are a crazy cat person. And some of the first time cat owners are scary. God, I hope none of them have human kids in the future. I think the entitled rioters that we are seeing lately have crazy cat people as parents. :yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to go on a crafting website to discuss crochet patterns and painting techniques, and had to give it up. Those bitches are nuts and will pick a fight over the damndest things.

I've just come to the conclusion that people in general are crazy.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I used to go on a crafting website to discuss crochet patterns and painting techniques, and had to give it up. Those bitches are nuts and will pick a fight over the damndest things.

I've just come to the conclusion that people in general are crazy.
I was ok until yesterday. The funny part is that those who were giving "nice" critiques of my care seemed to have the most unhealthy most neurotic cats I had ever heard about. Or the ones who have cats with serious issues (like an eye infection so bad the cat can't even open its eye anymore) but they are so worried if they leave their house to take them to the vet, they will die. :cds:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Going to the wayback machine, I can remember getting chastised here because I cut the grass on my tractor with a 5 yr old grandkid on my lap. Took me years to recover from that beatdown.
You should have told them, "OK, you win. Next time I'll make the kid cut the lawn with a push mower!"

UglyBear

Going to the wayback machine, I can remember getting chastised here because I cut the grass on my tractor with a 5 yr old grandkid on my lap. Took me years to recover from that beatdown.
Wife does that with two kids, one in her lap one behind her, with combined age less than 5. I know, we are worse than Hitler. I'll go spank myself.