To his credit he does know all about Russian false narratives.

Hijinx

I heard there were pictures in the laptop of Hunter in a sexual escapade.
I wonder how the Russians took those and put them there?

These people like Schiff lie so much they do it automatically and their butt kissing fools believe all of it.\
The Russians----------------------------Laughable.
Show some proof you a-hole.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Adam Schiff Accuses Trump Of Helping Kremlin ‘Propaganda Coup’ By Touting Hunter Biden Emails

Schiff made the claim on CNN even though the Biden campaign and Hunter Biden have not disputed the veracity or the origin of the emails.

“This particular smear … has come from the Kremlin, and there it is from the Oval Office, another propaganda coup from Vladimir Putin, showing the president of the United States holding up a newspaper crediting Kremlin propaganda,” Schiff told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

He was responding to a photo of Trump holding up a copy of the New York Post from Wednesday that bore the headline: “Biden Secret E-Mails.”

Despite Schiff’s allegations, no evidence has yet appeared to support the theory that Russia was involved in obtaining or releasing the Biden emails.

To be sure, numerous questions remain about how the documents made their way to the Post and whether they have been altered or fabricated.

limblips

These people like Schiff lie so much they do it automatically and their butt kissing fools believe all of it.\
The Russians----------------------------Laughable.
Show some proof you a-hole.
You mean like the 'proof" he had on Trump that was going to send him to jail after he was impeached?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Brought to you by the same people who pushed the fake Steele dossier.

I can't wait to see Clapper's perp walk.

BOP

SamSpade

Brought to you by the same people who pushed the fake Steele dossier.

I can't wait to see Clapper's perp walk.

This - and more of the crap I've seen on TV the last few days - is the very kind of thing that will never be addressed should Biden win.
He wins - and I think we are screwed for good. I saw a clip from The View claiming if Trump wins re-election we're screwed. Really?
Were the last 3 and a half years SO BAD you'd say we're screwed? We've had a taste of a Trump presidency. We know if he stays in the White House what the next four years will be like. Biden and the hell that's coming with him HAVE promised much much worse.

If Biden wins - no one goes to jail. They might not anyway - Trump has always faced a tsunami of swamp water. But if Biden wins, it's over.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Were the last 3 and a half years SO BAD you'd say we're screwed? We've had a taste of a Trump presidency. We know if he stays in the White House what the next four years will be like. Biden and the hell that's coming with him HAVE promised much much worse.

The Trump presidency has been chaotic and stressful because of the machinations of the Democrats, not because of anything Trump did. Virus panic, lockdowns, riots and violence, impeachment, Russia Russia Russia, ugly celebritards spewing hate, the complete meltdown of our biased press - those are things the Democrats did, not Trump.

So perhaps what they're saying is vote for Biden or we'll REALLY bust you up, in which case I respond, "Bring it, bitches."

PJay

The Trump presidency has been chaotic and stressful because of the machinations of the Democrats, not because of anything Trump did. Virus panic, lockdowns, riots and violence, impeachment, Russia Russia Russia, ugly celebritards spewing hate, the complete meltdown of our biased press - those are things the Democrats did, not Trump.

So perhaps what they're saying is vote for Biden or we'll REALLY bust you up, in which case I respond, "Bring it, bitches."

Yeah, and the good in that will be in 2024 Donald Trump Jr. will be sure to win. We'll just keep the Trump train going..choooo, choooo..