to much makeup sex

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Wall Street Trader Got A Restraining Order Against His Ex-Girlfriend Because Of Too Much Make Up Sex

Sometimes, breaking up can be so hard to do, especially when you have a clingy ex-girlfriend. That’s what Wall Street trader, 50-year-old Brad Zipper alleges is the case with his ex-girlfriend, 28-year-old fashion consultant Nicole Raef.

[clip]

Well, according to another story in the New York Post, because Mr. Zipper just couldn’t keep his zipper up when his younger girlfriend wanted to have makeup sex with him and he wanted to break up with her.

“I attempted to break up several times and somehow was convinced not to,” multimillionaire private equity investor Brad Zipper, 50, admitted on the witness stand.

The burly, 6-foot, 200-pound former hockey player glared at his petite ex, Nicole Raef, 28, from the witness stand, admitting “nobody forced” him to stay in the relationship.

it must have been some awesome makeup sex, for the dude to have to get a restraining order to keep Nicole out of the house ....

what a pussy

mamatutu

mama to two
Is his last name really Zipper? You can't make this stuff up. He is making a killing on Wall Street and wants to make his personal life public. This guy is an arsehole of the highest order. Period. I see this as a future murder story on the ID channel. That is not really funny, but the whole stupid story is funny. This is the best part of the story:

"I attempted to break up several times and somehow was convinced not to,” multimillionaire private equity investor Brad Zipper, 50, admitted on the witness stand."

Thanks for my laugh before nighty night! :lol:

Last edited: