To my dearest girlygirl

Beta84

They're out to get us
Beta... your young GF just called to tell me in 2005 that their was a hurricane named Beta.. and she wanted me to tell you that :lol:
Just call me Hurricane! Don't think I don't remember this...I've went by Beta for years! Made a category 3 but didn't get its name retired :frown:

Wasted internet bandwidth makes Al Gore cry.
we really should get rid of chit-chat, it all makes Al Gore cry!

4d2008

Just call me Hurricane! Don't think I don't remember this...I've went by Beta for years! Made a category 3 but didn't get its name retired :frown:

we really should get rid of chit-chat, it all makes Al Gore cry!
If we got rid of chit chat Id have no where to read :bawl:

Betalover

To fill everyone in, GG and I were chatting as usual and today's discussion led to the following:

"Damn.. u caught me.. I def do have a secret crush on u but think its too weird now that we are so close..

I thought ud never figure it out."

GG, it's not weird at all. Just let it be! :love:

Be mine and I'll leave Betalover behind (unless you like 3somes)! :flowers:

:smoochy:

:bawl:

hahaha. I dont do 3somes.

and BL is going to be mad!!!!!!!!!!!

Lying whore you said last night either you, nacho or kris was going to be the third spoke in our wheel.

no 3somes it is, you're more than enough for me :love:

I already picked out my outfit. :mad: I wish you would make up your mind. :drama:

Is this beta's way of trying to throw us off the gay trail?

He is all man, and mine.

Nah, Girly Girl has a huge Schlong like Lugnut. He just uses that name to confuse people.

She stuffed the wrong part of her clothing. I told her to make sure she did not put them in the back of her pants because it would make it look like she crapped herself. I guess she did not understand my advice as I meant for her to stuff her bra.

Beta you better be true to me. :love: