To my fellow Calvertonians:

GregV814

Are you blinded by the distant possibility that we MAY get an ALDI? Does your excitement run down your leg like Chris Matthews said when he heard Obama speak?
Are you?
Are you giddy when a blue haired Lesbian speaks before the County Commissioners about LGBiTX issues?
Are you?

Well, how about the fact the average wait time in the County Hospital E/.R is about 4-6 hours?
How about doctors and PA's leaving at a high rate to adjoining Counties?
How about the quickest way to get E/R treatment is to drive to Annapolis, Leonardtown or (cough) Southern Md. Hospital??

Hello? Yeah, I hope we dont have any major incidents or even traffic accidents......

OccamsRazor

Well, how about the fact the average wait time in the County Hospital E/.R is about 4-6 hours?

How about the quickest way to get E/R treatment is to drive to Annapolis, Leonardtown or (cough) Southern Md. Hospital??
Been that way everywhere for YEARS. Nothing new. Since ERs can't turn people away for no insurance, it has become the go-to place for the sniffles for all with no insurance :sshrug: Fairly common knowledge...

mdff2

Ever since Covid, hospitals have been short staffed. You are told to go to the "Urgent Care" when you get there you are asked if you have an appointment. If you don't have an appointment, they will schedule one for you. I went at 930am without an appointment, they set me up with one at 145pm. I left there and went to the ER at the hospital. I was seen 2 hours later then called the urgent care and cancelled my appointment.