To the guys...

Do you find that it is __________, for you?

• Jiggle, jiggle

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • flick, flick

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • wipe it on the guy at the next urinal

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • wring it out

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I don't understand why they don't just dab it with a piece of toilet paper. It would only take one or two squares. :shrug:

K_Jo said:
I don't understand why they don't just dab it with a piece of toilet paper. It would only take one or two squares. :shrug:
Because there isn't TP hanging next to every urinal, and I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I ain't walking around the bathroom with my snake hanging out, looking for some TP.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Because there isn't TP hanging next to every urinal, and I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I ain't walking around the bathroom with my snake hanging out, looking for some TP.
Well perhaps you could carry some tissues in your purse.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I was under the impression you did the "jiggle, jiggle, flick, flick" sequence for proper moisture removal...

:confused:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
virgovictoria said:
I was under the impression you did the "jiggle, jiggle, flick, flick" sequence for proper moisture removal...

:confused:

Yes, but some guys jiggle it and some guys reach over with the other hand and flick (tap) it.

I have even been washing my hands when in the mirrior I saw a guy who must have been doing some sort of hop, hop, jiggle. It was pretty funny. He kind of hopped twice as he was finished (with a hand obviously still around front). Anyone a hopper here?

somdcrab

FromTexas said:
Yes, but some guys jiggle it and some guys reach over with the other hand and flick (tap) it.

I have even been washing my hands when in the mirrior I saw a guy who must have been doing some sort of hop, hop, jiggle. It was pretty funny. He kind of hopped twice as he was finished (with a hand obviously still around front). Anyone a hopper here?
))))))))))))))))))))))))))D shake shake shake :getdown: