To the jerks who dumped a whole litter

PrepH4U

To the jerks who dumped a whole litter of kittens on Hermanville Road! :cussing: You are a cold heartless SOB!
Yes they crawled out of the bag that you threw in the ditch!
Yes all six of them were walking down the middle of the road!
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that no one had to scrap them up with a shovel from the road.
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that a hawk didn't take them home to their nest!
I hope karma comes around and bites you in the azz and it will believe me.

My office bathroom was turned into a kitty nursery today and they were very hungry but were still managing to purr after everything they have been through.
I have already found a home for two of them with a co-worker. I now have 4 of the cutest kittens in my extra bedroom. Tomorrow I will be contacting well pet clinic to get an appointment to have them checked out. I am guessing they are about 4-6 weeks, they are eating wet cat food and have already used the litter box with a little stimulation. They are so tiny and it has been a very long time that we have had cats in the house because of allergies. But it will all work out!

C

CalvertNewbie

How heartless people can be to innocent little animals. I hope the jackass rots in hell! Thank you for helping those innocent kitties. I hope you find homes quickly for all of them. Wish I could take one.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
The winner of My Hero For Today....:yahoo:
Bless you for saving their lives Prep!!!:buddies:
((((((((((((Prep))))))))))))))))

Aww, Prep! So glad you were in the right place at the right time! You have two daughters... two kittens apiece! :clap:

PrepH4U

Baths are done, fleas picked off, second supper eaten and they are all snuggled in a towel. What sweeties! My female old english helped after their bath, was pacing between the kittens as we were drying & snuggling them, if they meowed she would give them a face washing and it seemed to help calm them. (that or they were scared to death) :lol: She is such a good mommy!

TurboK9

To the jerks who dumped a whole litter of kittens on Hermanville Road! :cussing: You are a cold heartless SOB!
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that no one had to scrap them up with a shovel from the road.
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that a hawk didn't take them home to their nest!

My office bathroom was turned into a kitty nursery today and they were very hungry but were still managing to purr after everything they have been through.
I have already found a home for two of them with a co-worker. I now have 4 of the cutest kittens in my extra bedroom. Tomorrow I will be contacting well pet clinic to get an appointment to have them checked out. I am guessing they are about 4-6 weeks, they are eating wet cat food and have already used the litter box with a little stimulation. They are so tiny and it has been a very long time that we have had cats in the house because of allergies. But it will all work out!

:yay: Good on you!!!

Um, I hope you like cats.... :lmao: Seriously, awesome of you to take them in.

Baths are done, fleas picked off, second supper eaten and they are all snuggled in a towel. What sweeties! My female old english helped after their bath, was pacing between the kittens as we were drying & snuggling them, if they meowed she would give them a face washing and it seemed to help calm them. (that or they were scared to death) :lol: She is such a good mommy!

Oh! You can give them to you buzzard babies to play with...:clap:

jetmonkey

I saw a box turtle hauling ass in the fast lane of 235 north this morning. I want to say he was in the Chipotle area. I hope he made it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:bawl:

Thank you for rescuing & taking care of them!! :love: