To the Lovely Stranger Who Left Their Cigarette Pack

somdfunguy

not impressed
https://richmond.craigslist.org/mis/4657603530.html

Yesterday night around 10pm I was walking around W Broad St wasting time waiting for a friend. I'm a natural scavenger, and I always look down when walking to see if I can find something cool. I was looking down, again like I do, and stumbled across a cigarette box on the ground near the sidewalk. It was a pack of Marlboro Red's. I bent down to get it, and discovered it was still in the cellophane package, unopened and not crushed. I was in shock and felt like it was an awesome item to find. However, something has happened from this.
That's right you mother####er. You're ####ing dumb and probably unaware stupid ass left a box of cigarettes on the ground. I've smoked the full pack in under 6 hours. I have bought three more packs already and have spent the last of my money that I have until Friday. I have already started counting loose change and thinking of items to sell to get more money for cigarettes. I have a ####ing problem now you #######.
I've now gone through almost 2 packs in under 24 hours. #### YOU. MY HUSBAND HATES CIGARETTES. ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE IGNORANT AND DUMB. I AM NOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH BECAUSE HE HATES THE SMELL. HE THINKS I AM ALSO CHEATING ON HIM NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TURNED "DIFFERENT."
You stranger, you ####ing are ruining my life. I can't stop smoking now and if my husband leaves me because you triggered a nicotine addiction, I hope you feel sorry and think to never be so inconsiderate.
#### you.