To

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
Is not being very persuasive in his NBC PR spin. :ohwell:

How could he be persauasive?? He's already destroyed 2 teams with his attitude, he doesn't and will never have a clue about 'team'. I, for one, am damn glad the Cowboys went after him, he may put up stats, but his expectations of special treatment and getting special treatment will rip the 'boys locker room apart plus it will speed the exit of the Tuna. He's everything bad about pro athletes wrapped up in one bolongna sandwich.

Pete

Repete
otter said:
How could he be persauasive?? He's already destroyed 2 teams with his attitude, he doesn't and will never have a clue about 'team'. I, for one, am damn glad the Cowboys went after him, he may put up stats, but his expectations of special treatment and getting special treatment will rip the 'boys locker room apart plus it will speed the exit of the Tuna. He's everything bad about pro athletes wrapped up in one bolongna sandwich.
So Otter what do you think about Bill Parcells?

:lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
So Otter what do you think about Bill Parcells?

I think the world of Parcells as a coach, so the boys getting TO is a blessing. He'll end up retiring again because of TO, count on it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'd love to see T.O. catch a ball...

...and subsequently see Sean Taylor spear em'.:yay:

Can't wait for week 2.:yahoo:

Ponytail

LIke what was mentioned during the dame last night by one ofthe commentators, I have to agree that due to Bill Parcells caliber/coaching abilities and it being well known, one would have to think that it is written in one contract or another, that once Parcells has had enough of TO, it will be TO that is gone, and not Bill. It's been pretty obvious to me at least, that regardless of what was said to the media by Bill, he was not in agreement with the rest of the Cowoy organization when the decision was made to obtain TO.

This season will be fine. It's been the second season that has gotton TO into hot water. He shows what he can do, then the second year, he starts talking about what he deserves and acting like child.

TO could very well go to the Hall of Fame, if he simply shuts his trap, and plays ball. I don't think he be a hall of famer if he destroys another team.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shawn...

BuddyLee said:
I'd love to see T.O. catch a ball...

...and subsequently see Sean Taylor spear em'.:yay:

Can't wait for week 2.:yahoo:

...is going to end someones career. Might be his own, but, dayum, he's brutal.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...is going to end someones career. Might be his own, but, dayum, he's brutal.
I don't know if you were able to catch the scrimmage in person or on NFL network but he took out the second in line RB for the Ravens with a perfectly executed spear right when the guy was leaping over one of his own men. Gave him a concussion I believe.

Breathtaking for the fans and the RB!

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
Week 2 (September 17).

I thought they were pre-season scheduled for next week. I guess I misunderstood the commentators yesterday during the Eagles/Raiders game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
First off...

BuddyLee said:
I don't know if you were able to catch the scrimmage in person or on NFL network but he took out the second in line RB for the Ravens with a perfectly executed spear right when the guy was leaping over one of his own men. Gave him a concussion I believe.

Breathtaking for the fans and the RB!

...I'll pay to go to a game. Someone is paying me to go to a scrimmage.

Yeah, I saw the replays. Did he draw a flag, unnecessary roughness?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...I'll pay to go to a game. Someone is paying me to go to a scrimmage.

Yeah, I saw the replays. Did he draw a flag, unnecessary roughness?
The heat was unbearable at the scrimmage. You should see how red my face is now.:lol:

No flags just a hurt RB.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...didn't give this one enough thought; we're done with Dallas week 8.

That's crazy.
What's crazy is Philly's last four games.

At Washington
At Giants
At Dallas
Atlanta at home

Three divisional games on the road down the stretch. Shwooo!

LordStanley

I know nothing
BuddyLee said:

At Washington
At Giants
At Dallas
Atlanta at home

Wow, sucks to be a philly pan... wait Im a philly fan :jameo:

anyways, Im glad to see T.O. go... Looks like he's already off to a bad start, getting hurt again!!! right now he deserves to be where he is, sitting his ass on that stationary bike...

Looks like the Boy's are looking at Freddie Mitchell also... :killingme What are they thinking?

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:

At Washington
At Giants
At Dallas
Atlanta at home

At least they're easy teams. :lol: