Today’s thought provoking non offensive post

GregV814

glhs837

Power with Control
Really, mostly white with a thing black border on top of a flat black base supporting it and you think thats non-offensive? Really!!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Everything is offensive.

I wonder if they mention the "Great White Fleet" in history class these days without smelling salts, coloring books and a puppy.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Wow, just wow. It couldn't be a plain board? No! Did you think nobody would see those almost imperceptible dividing lines? Why does it have to be divided? Don't we already have too much of that today? :rolleyes:

CPUSA

You know Greg, I realize & accept my degree of racism, bigotry, xeno, homo, blah blah blah....

But your blatant racist, bigoted, xeno, homo, blah blah blah is just disturbing...

glhs837

Power with Control
Wow, just wow. It couldn't be a plain board? No! Did you think nobody would see those almost imperceptible dividing lines? Why does it have to be divided? Don't we already have too much of that today? :rolleyes:

NO!!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
Sometimes a banana is just a banana.

And sometimes it's a symbol of mans reckless tampering with a plants genetics so that it can't survive in the wild. And someimtes its a symbol of the U.S. coporations ability to remove and install govements to please themselves. So, sometimes a banana is NOT just a banana!!!!! :)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Everything is offensive.

I wonder if they mention the "Great White Fleet" in history class these days without smelling salts, coloring books and a puppy.
Bully, bully!

Speaking of school these days, kids think The Great White Whale is Rosie.

--- End of line (MCP)