Today at the barn

showqueen74

To who ever left the framed picture of me and Flurry at the FIF schooling show on my stall--Thank you!!! Its a great pic!! We both have the same look on our face! I love it! V&F

K

Katie

COOL!!

I had to spend time with hubby tonight. He took me out to dinner to celebrate the completion of college.

K

Katie

Robin said:
congrats Katie now you can play with ashton more

Oh yeah. I feel bad not seeing him tonight, but I needed to spend time with hubby also.

showqueen74

Katie said:
Oh yeah. I feel bad not seeing him tonight, but I needed to spend time with hubby also.
I had to go out after what happened yesterday. Looks like I got the worst of it though, need to get the hand x-rayed still bruising and swelling. Flurry looks good, nothing appears to be sore, or out of wack, but I wont ride til Friday just to be sure............so much for the show this weekend.

K

Katie

showqueen74 said:
I had to go out after what happened yesterday. Looks like I got the worst of it though, need to get the hand x-rayed still bruising and swelling. Flurry looks good, nothing appears to be sore, or out of wack, but I wont ride til Friday just to be sure............so much for the show this weekend.

I am sorry.

Get the hand x-rayed tomorrow. Hopefully it will be just a sprain on your hand and nothing more.