Today is...

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
National Lemon Meringue Pie Day!

Also, Chant At The Moon Day for those so inclined.

For the Historians... V-J Day.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Also, Chant At The Moon Day for those so inclined.
Gilligan's sect might do that.

I just howl.
howl.jpg

NextJen

Raisin cane
Marie’s Diner in LaPlata has a fried chicken special on Wednesdays for lunch and dinner. I did the dinner one evening about 2 months ago and it consisted of 1/2 a chicken (breast, leg, thigh and wing), a salad, two sides and a roll or biscuit. The chicken was fantastic and if I remember correctly the price was around $12.99. I ended up bringing half of the chicken, one side and the roll home to have for lunch the next day.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Marie’s Diner in LaPlata has a fried chicken special on Wednesdays for lunch and dinner. I did the dinner one evening about 2 months ago and it consisted of 1/2 a chicken (breast, leg, thigh and wing), a salad, two sides and a roll or biscuit. The chicken was fantastic and if I remember correctly the price was around $12.99. I ended up bringing half of the chicken, one side and the roll home to have for lunch the next day.
I've never had anything at Maries that I haven't liked.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Inside the Great Mills Quick Stop...across the road from and near Curtis Tire.

Go armed.
I tried them a couple of months ago when you posted about them before. While the chicken was alright, it wasn't worth risking my life or being robbed and I went in the middle of the day. :duel: