Today = the first day of the rest of my life.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
The sun was bright where I parked at my son's school so I had sunglasses on and the visor pulled down. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the side mirror as I was getting out and my brow was furrowed yet I wasn't squinting. Turns out, I have wrinkles.

I knew this day would come.

So ladies, have any of you used botox before?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Why would you inject a poison in your face when you try to live a healthy liestyle?

As someone siggy says...wrinkles go only where smiles have been.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Other products have come out with longer staying power. Radiesse is one of those.

Genetics will keep your skin looking better in life, IMO.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Why would you inject a poison in your face when you try to live a healthy liestyle?

As someone siggy says...wrinkles go only where smiles have been.

I'm just keeping my options open but the thought of pig juice being put inder my skin does gross me out a little, I don't even eat pork :barf:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My mom started using Oil of Olay back when she was in her early 20's. She turned 70 this year and has little to no wrinkles. She swears by it.

vbailey

vbailey
"The first day of the rest of my life" becoming a Granny, my first grandchild was born May 20th, and loving it!!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The sun was bright where I parked at my son's school so I had sunglasses on and the visor pulled down. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the side mirror as I was getting out and my brow was furrowed yet I wasn't squinting. Turns out, I have wrinkles.

:huggy: I found a gray hair, just one, several weeks back and almost had a heart attack. My mom had a lot by 28, my dad at 60 doesn't have a one. Praying for dad's hair and mom's skin.

I know you're kinda granola like me, use a good moisturizer and gentle cleanser! I use Nature's Gate lotion on my face. I'll look up the kind. And Juice Organics cleanser. I LOVE both of them.

H

HouseCat

I really like Avon's "Anew" line... that stuff is great. Kind of expensive though.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:huggy: I found a gray hair, just one, several weeks back and almost had a heart attack. My mom had a lot by 28, my dad at 60 doesn't have a one. Praying for dad's hair and mom's skin.

I know you're kinda granola like me, use a good moisturizer and gentle cleanser! I use Nature's Gate lotion on my face. I'll look up the kind. And Juice Organics cleanser. I LOVE both of them.

I haven't used derma-e Peptides plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme in a while because its too rich for my greasy Italiano skin, I used some today b/c I'll be out in the elements.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Forget botox, use Crisco.