Today's annoyance - HOORAY!

drivingdaisy

Tell me more! What is this thing and where do I buy it?

Your husband caught on fire?? How did that happen?

Vehicle Diagnostics By Delphi | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

CarMD.com - Automotive diagnostic tools, vehicle maintenance, check engine light solutions, used car buying.

Husband was working when static electricity-spark-chemical fumes-fire (luckily mostly just his legs). My husband being the special person he is was the one with the fire extinguisher and the only one to be burned.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mine was doing that too. It means its time to chane your oil.

You were right! :thewave:

I didn't need to change the oil but JiffyLube forgot to reset it when they changed it a few weeks ago. Toyota tweaked my breaks, checked all hoses and belts, and did a few other maintenance things while they had it up on the lift - no cost.

I am back on the road with no anxiety now!

Pete

Repete
You were right! :thewave:

I didn't need to change the oil but JiffyLube forgot to reset it when they changed it a few weeks ago. Toyota tweaked my breaks, checked all hoses and belts, and did a few other maintenance things while they had it up on the lift - no cost.

I am back on the road with no anxiety now!

Ha ha grammar or spelling error, ha ha, you made a mistake ha ha, look at me spelling police pointing and laughing at you, ha ha.

inkah

More annoying... people that don't bother to listen to your message. They just call back and say, I see that you called... :banghead:

A million times worse: you bother to check the Msg and it says, hi this is soanso, call me back"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A million times worse: you bother to check the Msg and it says, hi this is soanso, call me back"

What's wrong with that? I call people all the time just to say hi and if I get their VM I say, "Hi, it's me just calling to say hi. Give me a buzz back when you get a chance."

There are lots of times I don't listen to the message before I call someone back because I know they just called to chat. Doesn't anyone actually *talk* on the phone anymore?

inkah

What's wrong with that? I call people all the time just to say hi and if I get their VM I say, "Hi, it's me just calling to say hi. Give me a buzz back when you get a chance."

There are lots of times I don't listen to the message before I call someone back because I know they just called to chat. Doesn't anyone actually *talk* on the phone anymore?

This is informative. It tells me what you wanted.