Today's annoyance - HOORAY!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I make my half dozen or so phone calls. Nobody answers, I leave a message.

And don't you know that when I finally speak to a human, everyone else I've left a message for decides to call me back at that same moment. So I finish my call, go to call the other people back, and......leave a freaking message!!!

:jameo:

This is why I love email so much as a form of communication. I'm ready to throw my phone through the window and it's not even 10am.

Beta84

They're out to get us

And don't you know that when I finally speak to a human, everyone else I've left a message for decides to call me back at that same moment. So I finish my call, go to call the other people back, and......leave a freaking message!!!

This is why I love email so much as a form of communication. I'm ready to throw my phone through the window and it's not even 10am.

If the people you're calling know you at all, they're probably coordinating this effort just to mess with you. :coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
More annoying... people that don't bother to listen to your message. They just call back and say, I see that you called... :banghead:

pelers

More annoying... people that don't bother to listen to your message. They just call back and say, I see that you called... :banghead:

:frown: This is why I tell people to text/email me. I don't do voicemail. I check it once a month or so when the icon finally starts to aggravate me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The irritation continues....

I call about a bill I paid several months ago that I'm now getting nastygrams about. Corporate has my information, confirmation is good, account is paid in full. The local office has not received my payment, and would like me to pay it immediately. I tell them what corporate said, give them the confirmation number....they do not care. I call corporate again, tell them that local is giving me a hard time. They tell me to call local and give them a new confirmation number...

JC, so now their billing problems are my problem??? No. No, I am not calling local for you, you all can coordinate your billing problems with each other, not through me because I'm getting ready to choke a bitch and beat your ass in public.

Supposedly they are communicating now and getting this problem straightened out. We shall see....

Then I try to do something as simple as setting up my son with a store credit at his favorite Temple liquor store for his birthday. The guy I spoke to last week said they do indeed do gift cards, I can either have it sent or set him up with store credit. Today I call and..... :duh:.....:confused:...no idea what I'm talking about, I can stop in and do it in person but they do not do anything over the phone.

Fine. #### it. I'll send a check and a card like usual. :burning:lol

My car is flashing a Maint Req at me when I start it - it goes away once the car's been running for a few seconds. I cannot get it into the shop until later this week. Tonight I start my Soc class and it is my fervent hope that my little red wagon will hang in there at least for this evening.

Then there are other minor irritations that are just conspiring to give me a TERRIBLE Monday. Rainy Monday at that.

But! Tomorrow is Tuesday, Monday will be over, and better days are coming.

Vince

I call about a bill I paid several months ago that I'm now getting nastygrams about. Corporate has my information, confirmation is good, account is paid in full. The local office has not received my payment, and would like me to pay it immediately. I tell them what corporate said, give them the confirmation number....they do not care. I call corporate again, tell them that local is giving me a hard time. They tell me to call local and give them a new confirmation number...

JC, so now their billing problems are my problem??? No. No, I am not calling local for you, you all can coordinate your billing problems with each other, not through me because I'm getting ready to choke a bitch and beat your ass in public.Supposedly they are communicating now and getting this problem straightened out. We shall see....

Then I try to do something as simple as setting up my son with a store credit at his favorite Temple liquor store for his birthday. The guy I spoke to last week said they do indeed do gift cards, I can either have it sent or set him up with store credit. Today I call and..... :duh:.....:confused:...no idea what I'm talking about, I can stop in and do it in person but they do not do anything over the phone.

My car is flashing a Maint Req at me when I start it - it goes away once the car's been running for a few seconds. I cannot get it into the shop until later this week. Tonight I start my Soc class and it is my fervent hope that my little red wagon will hang in there at least for this evening.

Then there are other minor irritations that are just conspiring to give me a TERRIBLE Monday. Rainy Monday at that.

:killingme:killingme You need to make this your new sig line. :killingme

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

JC, so now their billing problems are my problem??? No. No, I am not calling local for you, you all can coordinate your billing problems with each other, not through me because I'm getting ready to choke a bitch and beat your ass in public.

Supposedly they are communicating now and getting this problem straightened out. We shall see....

Mine was doing that too. It means its time to chane your oil.

luvmygdaughters

It sounds like you need a vacay!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had to pull out my ultimate happiness maker - a meatball and cheese sub from Wawa. Feeling a little better now...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

You're too pretty to work.

gemma_rae

At least you are handling it well.:crazy:

That's a joke, laugh! :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:frown: This is why I tell people to text/email me. I don't do voicemail. I check it once a month or so when the icon finally starts to aggravate me.

Likewise. I don't do voice mail and when I get around to checking it, weeks or months have passed. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Likewise. I don't do voice mail and when I get around to checking it, weeks or months have passed. :lol:

I knew I wasn't the only one. I answer VM all day at work, Ill be damned if Im going home and listening to 40 calls telling me its the last chance to do something about my credit card debt, or how someone in the neighborhood is doing work, or how the IRS is getting pissed because Im not paying them back taxes on my business for the two years after I shut the business down.