Today's AP Fact Check...a real doozy!

On one side you have Fox News and the Washington Times, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin. They are totally in the tank for Trump. On the other side, you have CNN and MSNBC, which are calling out Trump every time he says something untrue and/or stupid. So I don't think the media is totally biased.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

The press was diligent in their pursuit of the truth from 2009 to 2017. The difference is they didn't have to fact check Obama five times a day for lies and misrepresentations.

LMAO I figured your response would be similar to that. It certainly shows your bias, and your blindness to facts.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The press was diligent in their pursuit of the truth from 2009 to 2017.

Covering for the Democrap in the WH is not the "Diligence" they should have been pursing.

I really don't expect ####bag marxists to be honest or ethical though.

When you start resorting to name calling, I know I can't take you seriously. Even though I am an opponent of our current President, I never resorted to calling him names. I don't doubt Obama lied about things; it's rampant in Washington. It's just that when you lie repeatedly you're gonna get called on it, especially if you're the President of the United States. And I will tell you, I was a big fan of Bill Clinton, but he misrepresented facts often. If I'm not mistaken, he was held accountable big time by the Republicans.

This_person

When you start resorting to name calling, I know I can't take you seriously. Even though I am an opponent of our current President, I never resorted to calling him names. I don't doubt Obama lied about things; it's rampant in Washington. It's just that when you lie repeatedly you're gonna get called on it, especially if you're the President of the United States. And I will tell you, I was a big fan of Bill Clinton, but he misrepresented facts often. If I'm not mistaken, he was held accountable big time by the Republicans.

Please explain what "held accountable big time" means? Was he removed from office? What exactly did Republicans do that actually had an impact on his life?