Today's insanity 1/12/2021

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Out on a random street giving a presser but the Democrats say they are fearful for their life?

Gotta listen to this woman and there is a section, I guarantee you will stop and say "she said WHAT"

There is a video of this guy out there saying crazy stuff and he just got fired... no more tax dollars to PBS - I used to subscribe to PBS streaming service but cancelled recently in protest.

PBS has fired Michael Beller, a mid-level staff attorney who was filmed by Project Veritas calling for the children of Trump supporters to be "put...into re-education camps."

Dakota

~~~~~~~
On my first posting, be sure to listen at the 21 second mark... I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard...

Hijinx

On my first posting, be sure to listen at the 21 second mark... I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard...
Yeah I caught that too. It was funny.
Schumer won't be doping any more Pressers where the public has any say in them, you can bet on that.
Schumer and Pelosi and the rest don't understand we have had enough of their BS.

Hijinx

By the way this woman nailed it. They told the Police to stand down in other cities and let the rioters run wild but all of a sudden when it comes home to them they piss and moan.

It's going to be a rough year,

Hijinx

Hey Sneakers - tell your dad it looks like they have enough people :shocked:

This is incredible.... This video takes you from the breech to the shooting..

(14) Shooting and Storming Of The US Capitol In Washington DC (View Discretion Is Advised) - YouTube

Google is too busy screwing with me to let me see the Utube, First they want me to sign in then they wont recognize my password, then they sent me a code by email and then that wouldn't work either. Guess I cant see Dakota's Utube.

Hijinx

Schumer won't make the Mistake of letting a Patriot stand too close next time he wants to make an ass of himself

SkylarkTempest

Out on a random street giving a presser but the Democrats say they are fearful for their life?

Gotta listen to this woman and there is a section, I guarantee you will stop and say "she said WHAT"

There is a video of this guy out there saying crazy stuff and he just got fired... no more tax dollars to PBS - I used to subscribe to PBS streaming service but cancelled recently in protest.

PBS has fired Michael Beller, a mid-level staff attorney who was filmed by Project Veritas calling for the children of Trump supporters to be "put...into re-education camps."

That woman is bonkers. That's what living in the bubble eventually does do you.

WingsOfGold

Bubble. How does being locked down make you think Schumer is an "anti-Semite"?
Because no self respecting Jew would marry this creature! If one goes ugly early you NEVER marry her!
mjw0ues1c6g41.jpg

SamSpade

By the way this woman nailed it. They told the Police to stand down in other cities and let the rioters run wild but all of a sudden when it comes home to them they piss and moan.

It's going to be a rough year,

Well, yeah. They got a taste of what they've been dishing out (or more precisely, allowing to be dished out) and in typical leftie fashion, they don't like it when it comes back to them.

What I don't get at all is the weird ass responses when this is mentioned - that somehow, the assault on the Capitol was heinous but the months of riots this past year were in comparison - JUSTIFIABLE. Oh no you read that right - some of these folks when not dismissive of it completely - "this is different - this is an assault on our Democracy!" - think that the riots of this past year were righteous indignation.