Today's insanity 1/12/2021

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Hey Sneakers - tell your dad it looks like they have enough people :shocked:

This is incredible.... This video takes you from the breech to the shooting..

(14) Shooting and Storming Of The US Capitol In Washington DC (View Discretion Is Advised) - YouTube

How is this for a plot twist???

That video I posted was filmed by John Sullivan aka Jayden X who is Antifa.
John has a brother named James who is not. James is extremely active in Utah as a Republican.

James knew of the planned assault on the Capital John was planning. Apparently John is a huge family disappointment and his mother cries herself to sleep every night at the fact he has been radicalized.

John's charging documents.... download (justice.gov)

In the video I posted you can hear him saying "we gotta burn this crap down" "I have a knife" and later encouraging the police to leave from the doorway where the shooting happened.

Louise

John has a brother named James who is not. James is extremely active in Utah as a Republican.

James knew of the planned assault on the Capital John was planning. Apparently John is a huge family disappointment and his mother cries herself to sleep every night at the fact he has been radicalized.

In the video I posted you can hear him saying "we gotta burn this crap down" "I have a knife" and later encouraging the police to leave from the doorway where the shooting happened.

The whole Dem Party shenanigans is a ”plot twist“. I like your reference/definition. They knew they could not win fair and square. Period. God bless the USA.

SkylarkTempest

Because no self respecting Jew would marry this creature! If one goes ugly early you NEVER marry her!
mjw0ues1c6g41.jpg

I'm not familiar with the woman in the picture. Can you clarify your point? How does this link calling Schumer an anti-semite to being locked down for 9 months?

WingsOfGold

I'm not familiar with the woman in the picture. Can you clarify your point? How does this link calling Schumer an anti-semite to being locked down for 9 months?
That would be his dear wife or maybe husband. JFYI. ;) As far as him being anti Semite he allowed his side to fight Trump every step of the way in his assistance to Israel.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

AND had a CNN reporter "embedded" with him
AND was on Anderson Cooper w/ the CNN reporter that evening.

On top of his gig as an UBER driver and the star of one their commercials.

Maybe I need to radicalize. You know, just for the dough and social media cred.

Hijinx

AND had a CNN reporter "embedded" with him
AND was on Anderson Cooper w/ the CNN reporter that evening.

Her Statement "We did it" makes me inclined to believe that she and this ANTIFA character led the crowd into the capitol or at least had a part in it.
If she isn't under investigation, then there is no investigation. Just another witch hunt.

SkylarkTempest

That would be his dear wife or maybe husband. JFYI. ;) As far as him being anti Semite he allowed his side to fight Trump every step of the way in his assistance to Israel.

So you equate foreign policy disagreements with bigotry? That's a stretch. Schumer is considered pro-Israel, has been for a looooooooooong time. There are anti-Israel elements in the Democratic party, but even most of them aren't antisemitic. I thought hyperbolic name calling was the domain of the left. Guess I was wrong.

You learn something new everyday...

WingsOfGold

So you equate foreign policy disagreements with bigotry? That's a stretch. Schumer is considered pro-Israel, has been for a looooooooooong time. There are anti-Israel elements in the Democratic party, but even most of them aren't antisemitic. I thought hyperbolic name calling was the domain of the left. Guess I was wrong.

You learn something new everyday...
Yet he sides with the trash that would like to destroy Israel for their moslem friends. Screwmer is typical American Jew.... Jew Lite.