Today's psycho mom thread

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I have to warn you: it's bad.

Tennessee woman smothered her newborn twins, police say

A Tennessee woman secretly gave birth to twin boys in a toilet in the home she shares with her parents and then smothered the infants and hid their bodies in a bedroom laundry basket, police said Friday.

Lowe, 25, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. She remained jailed Friday pending a Monday appearance before a Sumner County judge.

libby

If she'd only visited Planned Parenthood the day before, she'd have been home free.
Something is seriously wrong here.

ebs

The story said she did know she was pregnant, she said she knew "almost the whole time." Which I think makes it even worse.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The story said she did know she was pregnant, she said she knew "almost the whole time." Which I think makes it even worse.

How could her family and co workers not know she was pregnant? With full term twins, I am assuming she had more than the average beer gut going on.

theHypocrite

taking chances
i think it would be best to wait until all of the relevant facts are revealed and re-examined prior to passing judgements upon anyone

bcp

In My Opinion
I certainly agree with the hypocrite on this one, We should not pass judgement on this poor woman until such a time that it has been proven she did wrong intentionally.
Assuming that she killed the twins, and that she even new she was pregnant is just opinion on all our parts.
What if,
She didn't know she was pregnant? just thought she was turning into a shehog?
and then one night while laying in bed she sneezed really hard a few times and shot the babies out into the hamper where they became entangled in the clothing that were in there?
If this happened on a Monday, and she didn't do wash until Saturday, then its possible that nobody would have found them. As far as the odor that most certainly had to come along with it? maybe she just thought that there was a ham sandwich rotting somewhere in the room.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I certainly agree with the hypocrite on this one, We should not pass judgement on this poor woman until such a time that it has been proven she did wrong intentionally.
Assuming that she killed the twins, and that she even new she was pregnant is just opinion on all our parts.
What if,
She didn't know she was pregnant? just thought she was turning into a shehog?
and then one night while laying in bed she sneezed really hard a few times and shot the babies out into the hamper where they became entangled in the clothing that were in there?
If this happened on a Monday, and she didn't do wash until Saturday, then its possible that nobody would have found them. As far as the odor that most certainly had to come along with it? maybe she just thought that there was a ham sandwich rotting somewhere in the room.

You must not be a doctor. :tap:

What happens to the world order when people find they can just do their own abortions, huh? What next, home repair? On line lawyering? Fixing toilets??? Change ones own oil????

Have you no decency, sir???