Todays ride pics...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It was HOT the horses were HOT we were HOT............decent breeze in the woods though...Horses were sweaty and breathing hard we had to take a couple breaks..they enjoyed being hosed off afterward..Good food afterward. Thanks SMTR.

Attachments

• 100_0937.jpg
    100_0937.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0938.jpg
    100_0938.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_2770.jpg
    100_2770.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_2772.jpg
    100_2772.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 125

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Nice pictures...to bad my camera was disfunctional today(IE forgot charger) and I would have taken pictures @ Red Rock Canyon Ride in Vegas.

devinej

heavy chevy you are name dropping your location to make us all jealous aren't you LOL

what are you riding out there? hope it's fantastic!

and yes the SMTR Ride was hot hot hot hot hot poor ponies, but at least it was mostly all in the shady woods with a breeze, but they were huffing and puffing. very good food, thank you!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
heavy chevy you are name dropping your location to make us all jealous aren't you LOL

what are you riding out there? hope it's fantastic!

and yes the SMTR Ride was hot hot hot hot hot poor ponies, but at least it was mostly all in the shady woods with a breeze, but they were huffing and puffing. very good food, thank you!

YES I am in Vegas right now for vacation. I come home on Wednesday afternoon.

I rode a Clydesdale named Teullah. The ranch hand is like good luck with her she always falls behind. I made her work, she never got left behind the whole time. Here is a link to where I was:

Red Rock Canyon

I miss my horse and dog.

Last edited:

devinej

haha good for you heavy chevy, looks like a gorgeous place. i was gonna ask if you had to ride a mule!!!