Todays ride pictures..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
found these two trees down in the woods today...hope you can see the size of these...crazy

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 175
  • tree1.jpg
    tree1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 160

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look carefully at pic number two...see the tree down...and the HUGE root ball on the right of me...these are NOT the same two trees in the pictures

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Look carefully at pic number two...see the tree down...and the HUGE root ball on the right of me...these are NOT the same two trees in the pictures
Sad to see old trees like that go to their death. Now they will rot and turn back to earth where they came from.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
My poor trails will be messed up for some time for the same reason, big ass trees down everywhere you look. Can't remove them so have to go around them. They do make good obstical's for the horses to go around!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My poor trails will be messed up for some time for the same reason, big ass trees down everywhere you look. Can't remove them so have to go around them. They do make good obstical's for the horses to go around!

That tree took down so many with it..it snapped off the pines when it hit..it was our DEAD end...we went under it then hit swamp...the other side is stream and I was afraid to go down the center of the stream to go around it..need to find something this trail takes us out to cross rt 4 and up to fairgrounds road...We really are messed up now..