Today's Snow Accidents in Calvert & St. Mary's

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just recovered from over an hour from falling into the black hole that is youtube. Just like those damnable potato chips, ya can't watch just one. Thanks David. Thanks a bunch.

If I may ...

Just recovered from over an hour from falling into the black hole that is youtube. Just like those damnable potato chips, ya can't watch just one. Thanks David. Thanks a bunch.
The best are the Russian drivers. I too have spent way more than a reasonable amount of time watching them, and driving Karma.

glhs837

Power with Control
What! Someone tailgating in Southern Maryland?! No freaking way! 😂

Makes you want to drive a beater and do frequent brake checks. What really amazes me is when you're in bumper to bumper to traffic, things are moving along at a decent clip, and there is absolutely no place to go. Yet, they will crawl up your ass like you're somehow impeding traffic.

The other thing, that is not as bad as it used to be, is the terds who ride the left lane and refuse to move into the right when traffic isn't that heavy and they could easily yield to the right.

My next car cam is going to be one of those that has both a front and rear facing unit. Capture the tailgaters too, and maybe a few texters. In an ideal world, you could send the video to their insurance company who in turn would adjust their premiums according to the risk.

And speaking of bad drivers, another reason I Love YouTube:

Most of these are not bad drivers, but the reason everyone in Russia has a dashcam. "Swoop and squat" is one name for it. Staged insurance accident. Note how many of those happen to commercial vehicles. Hard to stop, easy to do this to. Company doesnt want huge lawsuits with the big bad trucker looking evil so its payout time.