todays useless trivia..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You can put 20 16' boards with nails on an ATV if you sit on them very carefully.. :whistle:

Attachments

• boards.jpg
    boards.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 166

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah I straddled them all at once :bubble: BUT I had to bungie down the front as they popped up and hit the gas and I almost fell off. I only had to go
out of the field down the dirt road to the other field (out 2 gates) and to the burn pile. I have made two trips only one more to go..wish someone could take a pic of me sitting on it.. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
You can put 20 16' boards with nails on an ATV if you sit on them very carefully.. :whistle:

and you are worried about having someone there when you are riding? :smack: you could have killed yourself on the ATV :whistle:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
What were you thinking...If you strapped all of the boards into the back of a pickup...one trip and be done...ofcourse then you couldn't straddle the wood and go over all the bumps......just a guys perspective. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Crashpupty said:
What were you thinking...If you strapped all of the boards into the back of a pickup...one trip and be done...ofcourse then you couldn't straddle the wood and go over all the bumps......just a guys perspective. :lmao:

I was too lazy to unhook the dually from the trailer.. :lmao:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
I was too lazy to unhook the dually from the trailer.. :lmao:
So then it all came down to seeing how much wood you could straddle, so how many trips did it take until you were done? :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Crashpupty said:
You coulda asked for a little help... would have moved it and set up one big ass bonfire :huggy:

I put it in a pile here for a fire...we are steady doing fences..you dont want the wood do you? I am just making a big burn pile ..will light it this weekend before I have more to add to it..I dont want it HUGE..