Todays Visitor

WingsOfGold

I dispatched of some nuisance squirrels today and within 10 minutes this guy came to dinner. Beautiful bird, since he got a large dinner today hopefully the rabbits will live to see another day!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I like watching most anything that happens by. Caught a yote on game camera dragging deer carcass away. Possum LOVE crab apples! Coons are pretty much scavengers that will eat most anything.
I have a possum who visits my back deck regularly. I've caught him on my camera several times.

WingsOfGold

I have a possum who visits my back deck regularly. I've caught him on my camera several times.
Old people down the road later 70's are animal whisperers. She feeds them out of her hand and Mr Bear visits their porch regular and the naturally feed the resident geese. Local hillbillys just drop off unwanted pets knowing they will adopt them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Old people down the road later 70's are animal whisperers. She feeds them out of her hand and Mr Bear visits their porch regular and the naturally feed the resident geese. Local hillbillys just drop off unwanted pets knowing they will adopt them.
Feeding a bear isn't a good idea.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Me too, nicest people you would ever want to meet. Plus she loves to make cakes! :dance:
A friend of mine in California had trouble with bears. They never got in the house but would tear up her trash cans even when in a locked container.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I dispatched of some nuisance squirrels today and within 10 minutes this guy came to dinner. Beautiful bird, since he got a large dinner today hopefully the rabbits will live to see another day!

View attachment 153321
We had a nesting pair in the tree line around the hay field behind our house in northern Illinois. Used to use the bird and squirrel feeders as a delicatessen.

Last edited:

mitzi

A few years ago I was sitting on my deck. A little sparrow lands and right behind him was a hawk. I felt bad for the little sparrow. This happened in a matter of seconds about 4 feet away from me. It was pretty wild to see so close to me.