Toddler Leads Deputies To 1,700 Pounds Of Pot

Ponytail

Warron said:
I sort of curious why having a large trailer in the garage is suspicious?

Most folks with ENCLOSED trailers, do not keep them inside. And I say enclosed, because I am assuming that you wouldn't keep 1700lbs of weed on a flat bed.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Warron said:
I sort of curious why having a large trailer in the garage is suspicious?
What does it matter? It had weed in it: case closed.

Also, it could be said that the toddler locked in the Caddy was "suspicious", and therefore the deputies had grounds to search the premises. The bottom line is: If you don't want to get caught with 1700 pounds of weed in your garage, then don't put 1700 pounds of weed in your garage. :shrug:

Last edited:

Warron

Ponytail said:
Most folks with ENCLOSED trailers, do not keep them inside. And I say enclosed, because I am assuming that you wouldn't keep 1700lbs of weed on a flat bed.

Coming from a family with many professional and amateur mechanics, I don't see anything suspicious about having a trailer in the garage, open or enclosed. And hardly justification for a police search.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Warron said:
Coming from a family with many professional and amateur mechanics, I don't see anything suspicious about having a trailer in the garage, open or enclosed. And hardly justification for a police search.
So Warron, what are you keeping in your trailer? :really:

j/k :lol:

alex

Actually the child locked in the car could have been considered child endangerment. This most likely caused the cops to look for an adult on the premises and thus to the illegal drugs.