Toilet Paper

Ok, serious. For those people who 'buy as they need', and didn't have more than a few rolls in the house, and can now not find any on the shelves, what are you going to do? What are you going to use in the meantime?

Toxick

Splat
Ok, serious. For those people who 'buy as they need', and didn't have more than a few rolls in the house, and can now not find any on the shelves, what are you going to do? What are you going to use in the meantime?

I'm down to one roll.

I found a pack of baby wipes.

After that…. hopefully the stores will be restocked.

If not, I'm going to hunt down some ****ing idiot who overstocked their house, and randomly pick up things from their front yard and wipe my ass with them. Either that, or I'll use strips of skin I peel from their worthless bodies.

mitzi

Good question. I got a package of 300 napkins today, I can resort to that if I have to.

Mavis

Paper back novels, first you read them, then you rip the pages out, thread on string and hang in bathroom. Simple

hitchicken

Acquire and install a bidet or bidet add-on if you're of mind to. They cut TP use significantly. For those with septic tanks, realize anything other than TP will not decompose as well so you would be wise to have your tank pumped after this is all over.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Food Lion in Charlotte Hall had Scott 4-packs. I grabbed 2 for Mommy Dearest and also 2 rolls of select-a-size towels for her. Paper products last me a long time with the meds I'm taking. Out of the 4-pack of TP I bought in the middle of February, I still have 2+ rolls.

PeaceBay

Use those fliers and other junk mail the postal workers are required to deliver to us.

Note: Not good for drains/sewars/septic tanks so: only urine, compost; poop, dig a hole and bury them (or place in regular trash)

mdff21

A friend said that he ran out so he started to used dryer sheets, He said his butt is clean, has a lavender fresh smell and his wrinkles are gone.

Grumpy