Tom and Giselle

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why you can never believe anything these lying liars say. Giselle literally two days ago was like, "Oh, no, we're fine. Madly in love. Deeply committed. Couldn't be better!" Today it's reported that they both have divorce lawyers.

:lmao:

:rolleyes:

I mean, I get it - you don't want your business on the street. Shoulda thought of that before you decided to become famous, but whatever. Why not just say, "You know, nosy reporter, my marriage is none of your damn business. Get a life of your own, loser"? Why lie? Especially when the truth will come out and now you look like a dipshit.

I don't feel sorry for Giselle. She snatched him away from a pregnant girlfriend, so she knew what she was getting. And for all Tom's insistence that his family means everything to him and he loves them with all his heart, apparently there's a caveat: "....except I love being a famous bigshot football player more."

So I take back all the nice things I said about him. He's a dick.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is why you can never believe anything these lying liars say. Giselle literally two days ago was like, "Oh, no, we're fine. Madly in love. Deeply committed. Couldn't be better!" Today it's reported that they both have divorce lawyers.

I mean, I get it - you don't want your business on the street. Shoulda thought of that before you decided to become famous, but whatever. Why not just say, "You know, nosy reporter, my marriage is none of your damn business. Get a life of your own, loser"? Why lie? Especially when the truth will come out and now you look like a dipshit.

I don't feel sorry for Giselle. She snatched him away from a pregnant girlfriend, so she knew what she was getting. And for all Tom's insistence that his family means everything to him and he loves them with all his heart, apparently there's a caveat: "....except I love being a famous bigshot football player more."

I guess this is the reason he needs to NOT retire! He has a looooooooooooooooooooot of alimony to be coming up with soon! :lmao:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
More and more glad I'm unfamiliar with NFL ( and other) Sports Entertainment "celebrities."
I basically stopped watching professional American football when Steve Grogan retired in 1990.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess this is the reason he needs to NOT retire! He has a looooooooooooooooooooot of alimony to be coming up with soon! :lmao:

Pish. He has enough to live comfortably, AND pay Giselle, AND pay Bridget, AND support a small city.

My heartburn with him began when Giselle told him he had to dump Trump, and he did it. Pussy whipped mofo. Then he decided he wanted to be a celebritard and was all like, "Oh, we were never friends at all. Barely knew the guy," when literally a year before he was cheesing it up in a MAGA hat and quite vocal about his long friendship with Trump. THEN he went to cheese it up with Gropes and make a bunch of progbot "jokes" about the election.

It's not so much the Trump angle as that he'd dump a friend because the Hollyweirds told him to. Spineless. Wimp ass. Sprout eating girly man. <--That was Giselle's idea, too.

So I take back what I said above about him loving celebrity more than his family. I'd dump that controlling bitch too.

Bann

PREMO Member
Pish. He has enough to live comfortably, AND pay Giselle, AND pay Bridget, AND support a small city.

My heartburn with him began when Giselle told him he had to dump Trump, and he did it. Pussy whipped mofo. Then he decided he wanted to be a celebritard and was all like, "Oh, we were never friends at all. Barely knew the guy," when literally a year before he was cheesing it up in a MAGA hat and quite vocal about his long friendship with Trump. THEN he went to cheese it up with Gropes and make a bunch of progbot "jokes" about the election.

It's not so much the Trump angle as that he'd dump a friend because the Hollyweirds told him to. Spineless. Wimp ass. Sprout eating girly man. <--That was Giselle's idea, too.

So I take back what I said above about him loving celebrity more than his family. I'd dump that controlling bitch too.

:yay:

HemiHauler

🥱

Very few normal humans care.

DaSDGuy

Truth is, she makes more money than him and has more personal assets. Like it or not, if any alimony is paid he will get it from her. A prenup will probably determine the outcome.

Bann

PREMO Member
Truth is, she makes more money than him and has more personal assets. Like it or not, if any alimony is paid he will get it from her. A prenup will probably determine the outcome.
:lol:

It was more of a joke than anything. 🤷

herb749

This will be the stupidist reason ever for a divorce. I wanted him to stop playing football .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe it had something to do with him drunkenly tossing the championship trophy across the water from boat to boat?

DaSDGuy

Maybe it had something to do with him drunkenly tossing the championship trophy across the water from boat to boat?
Or maybe she doesn't like being lied to. Ya know, "That's it honey, I'm retired and the rest of our lives will be for us." Then two months later, "Never mind. Honey, you can wait". That tends to tick off a spouse a little bit.