Tom Clancy's Estate For Sale

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Huntingtown, MD - The hunt for the right buyer has begun in Calvert County. The 530-acre estate of best-selling novelist Tom Clancy is now for sale and priced at over $6 million. According to agent Angel Stevens of Cummings and Company Realtors, the estate on the Chesapeake Bay and accessible by Camp Kauffman Road in Huntingtown includes a 170,000-square foot house with seven bedrooms.
“It’s spectacular,” said Stevens, who told TheBayNet.com that Clancy’s estate is not the priciest she’s ever sold or tried to sell. “But it’s right up there,” she added. Stevens said the entire tract is comprised of 11 properties ranging in size from 1 to 200 acres. The property is called Peregrine Cliff.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0918/clancyscalvertestateisforsaleforover6million.html

Nice place!

http://www.peregrinecliff.com/

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Hmm, I'm looking for a weekend place. The trees on the eroding cliffs he had to plant after cutting the original ones down seem to have grown rather well.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So you are looking for love from the more 'masculine' persuasion. Might want to try closer to DC. I doubt there is anyone on here that would be into masochism like you are.

Failed..again.. :killingme:killingme you need to face the fact that you suck at this interwebz stuff, shortbus.

MiddleGround

Failed..again.. :killingme:killingme you need to face the fact that you suck at this interwebz stuff, shortbus.

why-females-always-gotta-have-the-last-word-damn-it-maannn.jpg

MiddleGround

Put the bong away, kid...

I'll put this here so you can cut-n-paste for all of your future feeble responses:

put the bong down
Thats irony right there
forum monitor
XX calibur gun (gotta fill in Xs as appropriate)
offshore wind farm
child
failure

That's seven so my initial saying that you only had 5 things to say ever was wrong. I admit it :yay:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll put this here so you can cut-n-paste for all of your future feeble responses:

put the bong down
Thats irony right there
forum monitor
XX calibur gun (gotta fill in Xs as appropriate)
offshore wind farm
child

That's six so my initial saying that you only had 5 things to say ever was wrong. I admit it :yay:

Does being such an abject failure at life hurt?...asking for a friend.