Tom Fitton

PJay

Screenshot_20220630-224432~2.png

Just saw a picture of Joe I wish the news media would show the world.

SamSpade

Would be even better if Tom Fitton would show the evidence he has first.
Can't disagree. Just because I don't like him and think he is corrupt - and senile - doesn't mean he's guilty. At least without evidence.

THAT said - it's not like hearsay and innuendo haven't been the left's weapons, especially people like Adam Schiff. They know that while lying to the FBI or Congress is a crime, it's not a crime to lie on TV.

This whole "Trump tried to take the wheel" story is not a crime, it just points to a seriously troubling state of mind. We now know the pee story was totally made up and who invented it - just because it matches someone's perception of a person doesn't make it any truer.

SamSpade

Why? It's not like it will ever go anywhere. There's a mountain of evidence that Biden sold access to foreign entities through his son, yet still there he sits.
And that is probably most of it. From the "you're in the clear" thing - it suggests to me that Biden did not directly involve himself in these things; he was comfortable managing it through others and covering for them.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And that is probably most of it. From the "you're in the clear" thing - it suggests to me that Biden did not directly involve himself in these things; he was comfortable managing it through others and covering for them.

Reminder: they impeached Trump over a bunch of hearsay, over something that there's a ton of real evidence Biden actually did.

And where are the Republicans? Sitting on their ass with their finger up their nose.

That's the country we live in now.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

And where are the Republicans? Sitting on their ass with their finger up their nose.

That's the country we live in now.
It IS - but the other reality is that an enormous amount of what you and I know about this administration does NOT get to the public through the channels they draw their news from - networks, major cable outlets, TV shows and late night talk shows. I have little doubt there's current stuff you know a lot about that some of your more liberal friends haven't heard boo about.

Until November - there's not a lot the Republicans can ACTUALLY do. They can talk all they want, but the Dems have the ability to end it quickly.