Tommorrows ride at Maxwell Hall

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Happyappy what time do you plan on being at Maxwell Hall? I will be going by the tack swap in the morning and then I want to try to make it to the park by 11...but it may end up being more like 11:30/12. I need to talk to SAHRAB & Mylittlepony also to see what they are planning on getting there.
My thoughts were that we would bring our own drinks and see what everyone wants to bring for food. So far this is what I have

Mgh.......Ham & Cheese
TC ........mexi-style dip & chips

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:
I just heard from mylittlepony and one of the horses at their farm just got hurt :bawl: so I'm not sure what is going to be up with them and if they are still going to go. Call me Happy. See you tomorrow.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy:
I just heard from mylittlepony and one of the horses at their farm just got hurt :bawl: so I'm not sure what is going to be up with them and if they are still going to go. Call me Happy. See you tomorrow.
:faint: i know how they feel about their babies!! I'll call in a few!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso,Remax and I are going. :clap: I'm swinging by Paso''s to pick up an extra. We're leaving around 10 - 1030 ish. :howdy:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
mingiz said:
Paso,Remax and I are going. :clap: I'm swinging by Paso''s to pick up an extra. We're leaving around 10 - 1030 ish. :howdy:

WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GO! SEE YOU ALL THERE! :howdy: