Tomorrow

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think we need to sit back and enjoy the show. Slowly by slowly, the democratic party is turning on each other. There are things coming out every day that are small victories.

The Democrats were unified in hatred for Trump so now what? They will eat their own, mark my word on this.

Gut feeling, this will all blow up!

Hijinx

He won't last long and then we get Camel Toe.
This is the leader of the free world starting tomorrow.

Hijinx

and I have all the confidence in the world that she is going to screw that up big time.

You mean Biden's impeachment or removal because of his mental State or running the country.
She will have plenty of help from Oprah, Valerie Jarrett, the Mooch and Obama himself.
Of course they didn't know sht from Shinola either.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Either way - he is out of there. Harris will cause an uprising like never seen before in this country. I also think, day by day, more and more is going to come out. How planned was all this??? We are seeing reports there was foreign interference now.

Here is another thing;

WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN'T Incite Riot With Speech... 'Planned in Advance' - The National Pulse

The Transition Integrity Project Admitted Outside Actors Would 'Turn Protests Violent' (thenationalpulse.com)

Hijinx, each day, more and more people are admitting their eyes are opening up. The Washington Post even admits now;

WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN’T Incite Riot With Speech… ‘Planned In Advance’

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Imagine being called racist and then getting Lil Wayne and Kodak Black out of jail. :evil:

THAT is funny - great move Trump.

Louise

I think we need to sit back and enjoy the show. Slowly by slowly, the democratic party is turning on each other. There are things coming out every day that are small victories.

The Democrats were unified in hatred for Trump so now what? They will eat their own, mark my word on this.

Gut feeling, this will all blow up!

I agree to a point, but Repubs have already turned on each other. For now, it is a one party gov, and they are turning on the people/US. The siege on the Capitol was preplanned by the scum that is our Congress, for now. Hopefully, 2022 will turn the tide.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Transgenders....