Tomorrow's the big day!!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hubby and I renew our wedding vows for our 10 yr anniversary. :thewave: We've spent all last weekend and all of today getting ready. Man! I never realized how much stuff there was to clean up in the yard until I started, lol. Just checked the weather and it's going to be great. There's gonna be good food :snacks: and lots of :cheers: Hope everyone has a great weekend as well. :howdy:

lovinmaryland

getbent said:
Hubby and I renew our wedding vows for our 10 yr anniversary. :thewave: We've spent all last weekend and all of today getting ready. Man! I never realized how much stuff there was to clean up in the yard until I started, lol. Just checked the weather and it's going to be great. There's gonna be good food :snacks: and lots of :cheers: Hope everyone has a great weekend as well. :howdy:
COngratulations :huggy:

What time should i be there? What kinda food? Where is the cake from? and what dress did you decide on?

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thank you all. I decided to borrow a dress from friend. I've worn it before. It's halter, brown (not too dark) floral. Very pretty I think. It's hits just a tad below the knee and has an a-line shape. As for food usual cookout stuff and I wasn't going to let hubby do it but I gave in and he's going to roast a pig. We've done several before and they turned out great.

bcp

In My Opinion
congrats to both of you.

do you still chase each other around the house with power toys?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
getbent said:
Thank you all. I decided to borrow a dress from friend. I've worn it before. It's halter, brown (not too dark) floral. Very pretty I think. It's hits just a tad below the knee and has an a-line shape. As for food usual cookout stuff and I wasn't going to let hubby do it but I gave in and he's going to roast a pig. We've done several before and they turned out great.
Kinda late gettin started isn't it? By that I mean roasting a pig... :lmao:
BTW-Happy pre renewing your vows day!! :flowers:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
do you still chase each other around the house with power toys?

Answer his question. I want to know if it's going to be there like that for me at the 10 year mark.

By the way Congrats. Hope he has lots of fun.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Only after the kids are in bed, :lmao: We're still as touchy feely, kissy kissy, as we were 10yrs ago so it's all good. We had a great time and I believe our guests did as well. No one left hungry, food was awesome (thanks mom-n-law and Aunt P.!!!). Busy weekend (or last cpl weekends I should say). We're both looking forward for some downtime now, lol.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
getbent said:
Only after the kids are in bed, :lmao: We're still as touchy feely, kissy kissy, as we were 10yrs ago so it's all good. We had a great time and I believe our guests did as well. No one left hungry, food was awesome (thanks mom-n-law and Aunt P.!!!). Busy weekend (or last cpl weekends I should say). We're both looking forward for some downtime now, lol.
Post some pics. :snacks:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
K_Jo said:
Post some pics. :snacks:

I will. They are still on my camera. My sis took them for me while we were renewing our vows so I'm not sure what she took, lol. I don't think I got any of the actual party. I was too busy :buddies: But I'll check out what I have.