Tonight's debate

Hijinx

The women have more testosterone than the dudes......most of the candidates are unremarkable.
I have decided I hate Rachel Meadow and Chuck Todd even more now than before tonight.
Booker is a joke...
Warren took the night even than I totally disagreed with her positions......just sayin’

When did McConnell become more of an enemy than Trump?
When did LGBQT issues become more important than Christian issues, especially black male trannys?
Guns....I’m not. Even going there.
I could go on.......but nothing that is going to win in 2020

Damn-----------sounds like you actually watched it.
Was it like taking a dose of Ipecac?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Caught the end of Shannon’s show on FOX. It seems Delaney and Ryan are stable Dems. People that JFK, and MLK could have identified with. That is comforting. And, then there is Booker. Black Panther comes to mind. I could have gathered the same info if I had the tv on mute. Oh, well.

I just saw that Beto who changed his identity to run was speaking in Espanol. Give me a ‘you know’ break. We need to have a serious discussion about traitors. Trump not included.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Caught the end of Shannon’s show on FOX. It seems Delaney and Ryan are stable Dems. People that JFK, and MLK could have identified with. That is comforting. And, then there is Booker. Black Panther comes to mind. I could have gathered the same info if I had the tv on mute. Oh, well.
Delaney seemed to be the most sensible of the bunch but I wouldn't vote for him if my life OR Country depended on it. The other pos (plurel) were all pretty much burnouts without a clue. Tomorrow with their top tier dumb asses ought to be more entertaining. Biden will go full retard looking making an ass out of himself, Harris will prostitute herself as she did to get into politics and Sanders will have a stroke and Buttiplug will claim he's actually a negro wearing whiteface.
Just my prediction.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Delaney seemed to be the most sensible of the bunch but I wouldn't vote for him if my life OR Country depended on it. The other pos (plurel) were all pretty much burnouts without a clue. Tomorrow with their top tier dumb asses ought to be more entertaining. Biden will go full rerard looking making an ass out of himself, Harris will prostitute herself as she did to get into politics and Sanders will have a stroke and Buttiplug will claim he's actually a negro wearing whiteface.
Just my prediction.

I, totally, agree. I did edit my post if you want to read it. God bless the USA.

I would like to vote for not starting campaigning so early on. I have to babysit my grandtots every day. Ain’t got time for this bull crap. But, I do want to stay informed. I will sleep when I am dead.

WingsOfGold

I, totally, agree. I did edit my post if you want to read it. God bless the USA.

I would like to vote for not starting campaigning so early on. I have to babysit my grandtots every day. Ain’t got time for this bull crap. But, I do want to stay informed. I will sleep when I am dead.
I speak zero Mescan but even at that he sounded choppy or rough in doing so. Both Chavez and even Booker sounded more authentic to me.

black dog

Free America
I loved the huge amount of endless pandering...
For the last 21 years I've been raising a black son in America, named Dante.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Caught clips of it this morning getting ready for work.

Expected BS. This free, that free, let everyone in the world in to the U.S. as long as we can bribe them to vote for democrats, Americans are racist, Americans are Greedy, Damn America... Same old traitorous ####bag Democrats.

Pander for Power!

glhs837

Power with Control
For tonight's debate , yes. For tomorrow's it will probably be Bernie.
Do you think the two were deliberately separated so they couldn't debate each other?

Come'on, this is the party of Hollywood, you can't bring Rocky and the bad guy together in the first act. Each of them has to beat other opponents and then you get the third act where we reach a climax/////// Well, I use the term "we" loosely. :)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The DEM candidate that has an abortion while while wading the Rio Grande with an application for RuPaul's Drag Race as they head for a free Oberlin education will win. #ThatsALock

Look for the verbal sparring that took place between Larry O'Donnell and Donny Douche after Douche said no DEM candidate could beat DJT right now. It is pretty good.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watching them trying to pretzel-in a little pandering in spanish was fun too! :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Was anyone besides me curious why the candidates were speaking Spanish and pandering to non-English speaking people? Trump should give his next State of the Union in Russian - wouldn't that be a scream?

You'd hear Democrat heads popping like bubble-wrap!

glhs837

Power with Control
"My Comrad....I mean fellow Americans"

Not sure why you would be curious about that. Spanish the second most common language in the US. And they know it and its the second best pander going after "FREE STUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! GETCHYA FREE STUFFFFFFFF HEEERRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!"