Tony Siragusa...

Kerad

...Sideline Meatball.

What a frakkin' waste of money, time, and resources.

Let's throw it down to Tony for some of his sideline wisdom:

"Well, guys....it sure is snowy! The Snow's really comin' down now! It's snowing!"

Thanks Tony.

"Hey guys...the Packers fans are really happy after that Packers touchdown!"

Thanks Tony.

"Sure is loud down here!"

Thanks Tony.

Tony Siragusa: Your NFL on FOX sideline Doofus.:clap:

Rael

Supper's Ready
...Sideline Meatball.

What a frakkin' waste of money, time, and resources.

Let's throw it down to Tony for some of his sideline wisdom:

"Well, guys....it sure is snowy! The Snow's really comin' down now! It's snowing!"

Thanks Tony.

"Hey guys...the Packers fans are really happy after that Packers touchdown!"

Thanks Tony.

"Sure is loud down here!"

Thanks Tony.

Tony Siragusa: Your NFL on FOX sideline Doofus.:clap:

Yeah, I've found there are a lot of statements of the obvious in a game (I'm guilty of it, too! :lol:). I like his big football guy personality, though.

Kerad

I think you should tell him in person. :lmao:

He couldn't catch me after I told him. I wouldn't even have to run. Just walk a few steps...and watch him heave, hack and become diverted by the smell of hot dogs.

"Sure am tired down here, guys!!!!"

I guess FOX had to compete with CBS' Shannon Sharpe for "Dumbest Hire for an NFL telecast" award.

Mikeinsmd

He couldn't catch me after I told him. I wouldn't even have to run. Just walk a few steps...and watch him heave, hack and become diverted by the smell of hot dogs.
"Sure am tired down here, guys!!!!"I guess FOX had to compete with CBS' Shannon Sharpe for "Dumbest Hire for an NFL telecast" award.
Go ahead K, run up & knock off that hat.... :killingme

(ok, he really is goofy)

"Sure am tired down here, guys!!!!"

I guess FOX had to compete with CBS' Shannon Sharpe for "Dumbest Hire for an NFL telecast" award.

The Goose is funny - it's like having a mobile John Madden on the field!

Shannon Sharpe - he has a real tough time forming his words, especially when he gets excited! He made a statement tonight talking about a player who was between 5'7" and 5'8". He said;

"He is the biggest little man I have seen on the field" - he said it so darn fast my wife said "what the heck did he say???" I said, you heard him right!

But - he really tries. I think from last year he must have had speech coaching. If he talks slow and does not get excited, he is fine... once he gets spun up, get the filters for your ears and listen closely! :lol:

Kerad

It's just fags like you that make people want to cancel their ISP's!

:roflmao:

I know who you are...you're Tony Siragusa!!!! :lol:

Yes. You should cancel your ISP immediately, Tony.
Though that won't make your sideline reporting any better, you meatball.