Tony Stewart

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
LovingMother said:
Is a big ass cry baby..... :whistle:

Had you watched Tony's interview post-race last night, you'd have seen that not only did he not cry or whine, but he gave credit where credit was due (the 10 who made the chase), and criticized his own performance in a mature, adult way.

Stick to things you know about ... like :jameo: about with your husband's boss's cousin's daughter's friend or something? :howdy:

Otter

Nothing to see here
crabcake said:
Had you watched Tony's interview post-race last night, you'd have seen that not only did he not cry or whine, but he gave credit where credit was due (the 10 who made the chase), and criticized his own performance in a mature, adult way.

:yeahthat: Surprised me and I'm a fan of his. Maybe Tony has grown up..What was irritating was that the announcers were screwed up in their thinking, I know they said more than once that all he had to do was finish 25th or better and he was in. He finished 18th..

Pandora

otter said:
:yeahthat: Surprised me and I'm a fan of his. Maybe Tony has grown up..What was irritating was that the announcers were screwed up in their thinking, I know they said more than once that all he had to do was finish 25th or better and he was in. He finished 18th..

They also said and Harvick wins here at Bristol. :confused:
You mean Richmond. I think last night was far too many numbers for them guys to keep up with.

crabcake

While I'm sure he'd have liked to make a run for two back-to-back championships, Tony doesn't have anything to prove to anyone. He's got two Nascar Nextel/Winston cup championships, and he's won championships in almost every series he's ever competed. If he walked away from racing tomorrow, he'd have one hell of a career to look back on ... one most drivers twice his age can't claim.

crabcake

Pandora said:
They also said and Harvick wins here at Bristol. :confused:
You mean Richmond. I think last night was far too many numbers for them guys to keep up with.

I heard that too. I think they were getting mixed up because he swept the races at Bristol as well as. :yay: Harvick is definately a force to be reckoned with this year. He's got momentum from both series propelling him forward. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

garyt27 said:
SEE YA, SMOKE! :killingme :killingme :killingme
:yawn: Gee, I guess he's destined to hold umbrellas for F1 guys so the sun doesn't get in their eyes.

Anybody know who the next F1 driver will be to defect to NASCAR where there's real racing?

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Do you even watch NASCAR? :shrug: Or are you just looking to up your post count with more :blahblah:?
Her threads and posts have demonstrated what she's all about :cluelessnoseynellie:

garyt27

INAFJ
jump seat

Mikeinsmd said:
:yawn: Gee, I guess he's destined to hold umbrellas for F1 guys so the sun doesn't get in their eyes.

Anybody know who the next F1 driver will be to defect to NASCAR where there's real racing?
Danica is going to put on a jumpsear so he can hold the umbrella over her when it rains and keep on running. :loser: :loser: :loser: :wah:

willie

otter said:
Its too bad he can't fit in the open wheel cars anymore.
If Tony doesn't back away from the dinner table soon, the tractor pull will be all he'll fit in.

Mikeinsmd

willie said:
If Tony doesn't back away from the dinner table soon, the tractor pull will be all he'll fit in.
Wonder if he'll drive those orange Kubotas?? :jet:

Attachments

• Kubota%209000.gif
    Kubota%209000.gif
    24 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: