Votes: 11 25.0%

Votes: 9 20.5%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
:eyebrow:

This woman says she is too good looking to work. Her quote is "I wanted them to recognize my achievements and my professionalism but all they saw was my face and body. Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no makeup, they still [hit] on me because of my natural attractiveness."

Rate 1-10 Ten being very attractive and 1 being not attractive at all. She has now moved in with her parents and they are paying her bills.
ohwell.jpg

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Sounds like more like an excuse for being a poor performer at work and wants to blame others for that. Using the I am to attractive to work excuse is a whole new one.

She is attractive, but I can't see her making men run into cubicles or anything. :confused:

Her narcissism makes her less attractive. :ohwell:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Isn’t this chick British? She may be right, she maybe a 10 on an English scale.

:shrug:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
she kinda looks like a female Michael Jackson that has had bad plastic surgery

MMM_donuts

I don't think she's ugly but she has definitely invited others to harshy criticize her appearance. A statement about being too pretty to work is immediately unattractive.

I don't think she's ugly but she has definitely invited others to harshy criticize her appearance. A statement about being too pretty to work is immediately unattractive.

I agree. The photo probably does not do her justice... I know several attracive women who are not photogenic.