Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• 1PJ6CAT70PAUCADQD8VECA9CNQ1VCAUAFF80CAYQPNIRCAFBW625CAIGYV46CANBE1GLCA289PH3CA84S10MCADPPUZ4CAQE.jpg
    1PJ6CAT70PAUCADQD8VECA9CNQ1VCAUAFF80CAYQPNIRCAFBW625CAIGYV46CANBE1GLCA289PH3CA84S10MCADPPUZ4CAQE.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 57

sockgirl77

I think the most attractive thing about her is her hair. She's pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous. And while I'd love to have her body, it's not exactly a bangin' body. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:eyebrow:

This woman says she is too good looking to work. Her quote is "I wanted them to recognize my achievements and my professionalism but all they saw was my face and body. Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no makeup, they still [hit] on me because of my natural attractiveness."

Rate 1-10 Ten being very attractive and 1 being not attractive at all. She has now moved in with her parents and they are paying her bills.
View attachment 95432

I think she's just average. :shrug: I don't see it.

However, there is a young lady that *ahem* works with me. She is extremely attractive and makes a butt load of money and does nothing but be attractive. Other people are assigned her work or do it for her willingly. :shrug:

My point is, if this particular person in the news was really all that and a bag of chips, she obviously would be going to work and let others do her job for her and be highly paid.

MMM_donuts

Wow. Suddenly I feel the need to run to the bathroom to check and make sure that mine are up where they ought to be.

:faint:

I'm overly critical because she claims to be educated and that her inability to work is everyone else's fault.

She's in her 30s but lives at home with her parents? They pay thousands each month for the gym, her hair, her clothes, and her socializing but she just lets those puppies hang down all willy nilly? That struck me as odd.

Well, the whole story is odd but that stood out amongst the rest.

Beta84

They're out to get us

However, there is a young lady that *ahem* works with me. She is extremely attractive and makes a butt load of money and does nothing but be attractive. Other people are assigned her work or do it for her willingly. :shrug:

My point is, if this particular person in the news was really all that and a bag of chips, she obviously would be going to work and let others do her job for her and be highly paid.

:roflmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt

We had one of those. Once she got older and showed the effects of excessive tanning she got laid off.

gemma_rae

However, there is a young lady that *ahem* works with me. She is extremely attractive and makes a butt load of money and does nothing but be attractive. Other people are assigned her work or do it for her willingly.

I would like to take this time to officially thank each and every one of you from the botton of my heart.:diva:

MMM_donuts

Is she implying that all the rest of us working ladies aren't as pretty as she is since we're able to keep a job?