Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:eyebrow:

This woman says she is too good looking to work. Her quote is "I wanted them to recognize my achievements and my professionalism but all they saw was my face and body. Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no makeup, they still [hit] on me because of my natural attractiveness."

Rate 1-10 Ten being very attractive and 1 being not attractive at all. She has now moved in with her parents and they are paying her bills.
View attachment 95432

I'd hit it, but wouldn't worry if she enjoyed it.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think it's the drawn on eyebrows that make her not look good.

I never did like that look.
had an aunt that did it years ago, she thought she was all that too,, I never saw it in her. Us kids used to go downstairs and make fun of her by drawing a uni-brow with exaggerated up curves at the ends on our faces,

She caught us once and told on us. We got yelled at by our parents,, then she left and the parents laughed with us.

ZARA

:eyebrow:

This woman says she is too good looking to work. Her quote is "I wanted them to recognize my achievements and my professionalism but all they saw was my face and body. Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no makeup, they still [hit] on me because of my natural attractiveness."

Rate 1-10 Ten being very attractive and 1 being not attractive at all. She has now moved in with her parents and they are paying her bills.
View attachment 95432

She isn't even average. You forgot to add the number "Zero" as an option.

ZARA

:roflmao: not by a freaking longshot. But thank you :love:

True beauty comes from within. Period. There are many people that are beautiful to the eyes but once you get to know them...they turn into the most hideous creatures. Kind of like the woman this thread is about but sadly for her, she isn't one iota physically attractive.