Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 11 25.0%

Votes: 9 20.5%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
You know.... maybe the parents have something to do with her way of thinking. I remember not having a date to one of the dances and my parents coming up with "Boys are too intimidated by you to ask you out." :huggy:

:cds: LIES :smack:

I am sure many girls have been fed that line by their parents. Maybe her parents took it a step further.:coffee:

ZARA

You know.... maybe the parents have something to do with her way of thinking. I remember not having a date to one of the dances and my parents coming up with "Boys are too intimidated by you to ask you out." :huggy:

:cds: LIES :smack:

I am sure many girls have been fed that line by their parents. Maybe her parents took it a step further.:coffee:

I disagree. I have been told my entire life how beautiful I am. My nickname as a child was "Face." I modeled from 16 until I got pregnant and then I did it some more after I had my son and got back into shape. But I do not see myself as beautiful. I see the same damn face I have seen every day of my life. I do not see anything special about it and I have seen tons of woman that I think outshine me into disgrace.

Personally I think she is overcompensating for a severe lack of self esteem and she probably thinks if she tells herself enough lies, eventually she will believe them however that does not make the lies true.

I have said this before. I am far from jealous of your wife's 44DD's. I am perfectly fine with my tatas. :smile:

Girl you made me choke laughing.:buddies:
My tatas are bigger than the chic this thread is about and I can promise you, they are nowhere as low as hers go. She needs a better bra or she needs to start wearing one. Just because our tatas are TATAAAS doesn’t mean..

Do your boobs hang low,
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie’em in a bow…

:killingme:killingme