TooL

N

nitwhit3286

Is coming to the first mariner arena in baltimore june 8th at 8pm.... I would love to get tickets to see them in concert but...sniffles* I wouldn't have anyone to go with!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nitwhit3286 said:
Is coming to the first mariner arena in baltimore june 8th at 8pm.... I would love to get tickets to see them in concert but...sniffles* I wouldn't have anyone to go with!!!

what about mkd? :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nitwhit3286 said:
Maybe your husband? :eyebrow:

warneckutz

nitwhit3286 said:

You buy the tickets, drive there, take me to dinner and I'll go with you... TOOL is awesome. Easy! :yay:

warneckutz

LordStanley said:
But Godsmack is better :larry:

They missed a step on "IV" though... the previous three (which I think is ALL of them) were top notch, every single song... "IV" wasn't as impressive... :buttkick:

Kerad

LordStanley said:
Tool is good......

But Godsmack is better :larry:

God:smack: is better???

No sir. While I do enjoy some Godsmack (although, the 1st album is still the best)...comparing Godsmack to Tool is like comparing an AHL team to the Stanley Cup Champs. :nono:

Kerad

I'd like to go, as well..however...I'm an old man (38) and not sure I have the patience to deal with the teenage idiots at an arena concert. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Kerad said:
I'd like to go, as well..however...I'm an old man (38) and not sure I have the patience to deal with the teenage idiots at an arena concert. :lmao:

You mean that wasn't you I saw at chili cookoff! :lmao:

Attachments

• wheelchairsurfer.jpg
    wheelchairsurfer.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 100