Toot Toot!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I ran my first 5K this morning. :clap: I did the Jingle Bell Run in Solomons. It was cold and it was awesome! I'd never run any Ks before, and today I ran 5 of them! :yahoo:

My friend, Kim, is an awesome motivator. She stayed with me the whole way and kept me moving. :love:

OK, I'm finished tooting my horn. Thank you for your support.

:dye::dye::dye::dye::dye:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I ran my first 5K this morning. :clap: I did the Jingle Bell Run in Solomons. It was cold and it was awesome! I'd never run any Ks before, and today I ran 5 of them! :yahoo:

My friend, Kim, is an awesome motivator. She stayed with me the whole way and kept me moving. :love:

...you ran three miles today and you have not been running, at all???

OK, I'm impressed! Atta girl!

Good on Ya! :high5:

Way to go! :yahoo:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Did you get all the duct tape off yet? :lol:

I'm soooooo freakin proud of you!!!! :love: :party:

:dye::dye::dye::dye::dye::dye::dye:

Vince

:yay: Alright K_Jo!!!! :yay:

Wish I could still run more than a few miles, but the knee is getting better. Maybe next year.

Last edited:

Black-Francis

Way to go, sweetie!!! :whistle:

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Bet those hoots were tooting the whole way! Can you say high beams? :brrrrrrrr:

Great job girlie. :love: