Top 10 Most Viewed (and Replied To) Threads Ever

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
There may have been some more popular threads that have since been hard deleted; I have no way of telling. Also, no way to account for threads pre-2002, i.e. those which pre-dated vBulletin (the Feral Cat thread was resurrected and is mentioned/linked down below).

Listed most popular first...

See a few posts down for the Top 10 Most Replied To threads...

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
No Feral Cat, Circus, Bucky Shane & RayRay, or Hollyrock Diesel treads! :lmao:
Sounds like they belong in a Best of All Time List. But, you regulars would have to compile that list and see if they still exist online (I remember the Feral Cat one, but I think that was way back before even vBulletin). If not online, check the WayBackMachine at https://archive.org/web/

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here are the Top 10 Threads with the Most Replies

Listed with Most Replies First...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sounds like they belong in a Best of All Time List. But, you regulars would have to compile that list and see if they still exist online (I remember the Feral Cat one, but I think that was way back before even vBulletin). If not online, check the WayBackMachine at https://archive.org/web/
So many to choose from!!! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The 1 dating thread where Larry boasted of his new gal and all the things they did. Then said gal got on and cruely corrected him. I think Vrai did a spit take on her keyboard reading that reply.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Monello

PREMO Member
If it didn't get deleted, the thread where the lady got busted shoplifting in the Navy Exchange would be at the top of the list of moxie. Gal badmouthed everyone for her bad decision but the internet mob handed her ass to her. Then she cried until the thread got tossed in the bit bucket.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If it didn't get deleted, the thread where the lady got busted shoplifting in the Navy Exchange would be at the top of the list of moxie. Gal badmouthed everyone for her bad decision but the internet mob handed her ass to her. Then she cried until the thread got tossed in the bit bucket.
Wasn't she a Captain's wife or something like that? She got SPANKED!!!

The 1 dating thread where Larry boasted of his new gal and all the things they did. Then said gal got on and cruely corrected him. I think Vrai did a spit take on her keyboard reading that reply.
I never did read all of that.

Do you remember the one where (was it?) Kazaam faked his own death? Didn't he drag Chasey in on it?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
This looks like the resurrected Feral Cat thread:

I just stuck it in the /pets/cats forum

Might want to print off PDF copies.

Last edited:

Monello

PREMO Member
Wasn't she a Captain's wife or something like that? She got SPANKED!!!
Lieutenant's wife. She claimed she was targetted because the enlisted MAAs hated the officers. I think she was related to the blond girl in An Officer and a Gentleman. I wanna marry a pilot.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Is this the one to which you refer?

I'll tag the all time favorites so they're easy to find in the future:

https://forums.somd.com/tags/cult-favorite/

Last edited: